**UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!**

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanC

RyanC

Re: **UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!

So what you are saying is this model is better than the M002?
  2. sgooduk

sgooduk

3. mishkon

mishkon

Re: **UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!

Yes, the chip in this one makes it possible to watch HD videos seamlessly and opens webpage with no problem. The 002, which is only 600mhz, can hardly open webpages with a lot of content and struggles to play standard definition videos. Also has no camera!
  4. brian26235

brian26235

Can you really use a 3g usb modem with these? Its just I ordered a tablet before that claimed to have this feature and then ended up not having it.
    If it can I will be placing an order for 5.
    Contact me at (Email Hidden for Privacy)(no spaces)
  5. mishkon

mishkon

Hi Brian, Email sent!

ps it can support it 3g!;)
  6. RyanC

RyanC

I'll check that out now ;)
    Mine just got delivered, cheers mishkon!!
  7. John

John

Is it 120 inc delivery?
  8. muj

muj

hi there
    sent you an email a couple of days ago. please get back to me :welldone:
  9. ClumsyCol

ClumsyCol

So you are saying that this model runs a dual core processor? Does these support flash web pages?
  10. mishkon

mishkon

Double act - £125 with recorded, £127 special delivery.
    Muj - email sent.
  11. mishkon

mishkon

ClumsyCol - This tablet device has installed a 'dual-core' Rockchip 2808 processor which encompasses a 600MHz ARM9 core with a 533 MHz Digital Signal Processor which means you can watch 720p HD video.

With regards to flash i am not sure, i imagine you can download an app to support it.
  12. simontan1

simontan1

Hi Mishkon, also sent you a mail (from @gpsmobile) a few days ago but haven't heard anything. I assume you have no stock left?
  13. mishkon

mishkon

To everyone who has emailed me and has not recieved a reply i am sorry, i have just found your emails in my junk and will be replying now!

;-)
  14. mishkon

mishkon

simontan1 - i will reply later or tomorrow need to check all your questions.
  15. John

John

Hi thanks for the reply, Have you got an msn address so we can talk further? I am very interested!:)
  16. mishkon

mishkon

Hi yes MSN address is the same as the email in the original post, i will be online tomorrow morning to chat further! ;-)
  17. mishkon

mishkon

Now replied to all emails....thanks for your patience guys!
  18. releaser

releaser

So.

For those who have receved this tablets from mishkon, can you please make small reviews about them working?

Was the deliver fast?

Everything went just like expected?

Regards
  19. mishkon

mishkon

Releaser - why don't you try me for yourself! ;-)

Only 7 left of the next order!!!

EMAIL ME FOR BULK ORDER CAN DO GREAT INTERNATIONAL AND UK DEALS!!!
  20. tgsbeast

tgsbeast

Is this item going to be available for a long time? I have been purchasing some different tablets from China only to have them seized by customs for having unlicensed software so i am looking to order from inside the UK.

Thankyou
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.