**UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!**

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by mishkon, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mishkon

mishkon

Re: **UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!

Yes will be getting them quite regularly. How many would you be looking for?
  2. electroworm

electroworm

Re: **UK 7" ROCKCHIP *iROBOT**aPAD*ANDROID TABLET 3G WEBCAM SMOOTH HD VIDEO PLAYBACK!

Hi, Do you supply any warranty with this iRobot or whats your policy on faulty goods?

Cheers
  3. mishkon

mishkon

You just send them back to me either for repair or exchange.

Mario
  4. tgsbeast

tgsbeast

Just a small order to check them out then roughly 10-15 a week. Depending on what price i can get them for and what price i can sell them for i may be able to order more. I have an ebay shop, my own website and a market stall at a computer market every saturday. The previous tablets i sold did really well but obviously i cant get them in the country anymore.
  5. mishkon

mishkon

OK. My next batch should be here by Monday but i only have a couple left as i have been selling them on pre order, so it may be best to place an order now to ensure you have secured them. I can get all types of tablets so if you want any others let me know, but this is by far the best one.

Feel free to email me on my direct email found on the first page of the thread.
  6. electroworm

electroworm

Great thanks for your reply.

Gary
  7. mishkon

mishkon

hi everyone - i have these in hand now 9 left and come with a case!!
  8. doggboy10

doggboy10

Back off hols now gutted :( anyway's im gonna have one of these then buddy....just to clarify these support external 3g dongles?....youtube support integrated and play vids...no probs...read some reports it struggles with some avi's etc and that playback is a little jerky?......and is it easy to upgrade as stated?
    How do i go about ordering then buddy? don't suppose you have any micro sd cards to?
    Once again sorry for all the questions buddy but before i part with more cash for an import Chinese product I wanna lessen the chance of being disappointed.

cheers

doggboy10:thumbup:
  9. jake1989

jake1989

Where abouts in southampton are you would it be possible to come and have a view before buying any as i am only down the road in portsmouth and i am possibly interested in buying but would be nice if i could come down and have a look first, and possibly chat about some different tablet pc's
  10. Thedelboy

Thedelboy

What are these retailing at currently?
    Might be able too shift a good few of these!
  11. mishkon

mishkon

Hi,

There selling for around £159 in some shops/websites, but obviously up to you. Would sell very well abroad if you have any customers.

Mishk
  12. John

John

Same here is it possible to collect and talk further more about tablet pc's, I am from portsmouth too.:Clap:
  13. mishkon

mishkon

Yes thats fine, we could meet in Hedge End if you'd like, thats about half way for us both!?

Free today and Weds this week.
  14. John

John

Sounds good to me, I have added you on msn? Or whats your email?
  15. mishkon

mishkon

On MSN now or on the same email
  16. jake1989

jake1989

Unfortunatley at the moment i can really only do the weekend, or in the evening during the week due to still being in full time work, as well as sales.

Jake
  17. mishkon

mishkon

Could do evenings if thats better!?
  18. jake1989

jake1989

Evenings are good for me, what day did you have in mind?

Jake
  19. mishkon

mishkon

Hi everyone,

I now have a quotation sheet for some cheaper tablets. Leave your email add and i will send it off.

Thanks

Ps - 3 apads left will take an offer on them all.
  20. jake1989

jake1989

My e-mail is (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Would you be able to do thursday evening, i finish work at 5 so any time after that thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.