Uk woman’s fashion dropshipers wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Dropshipping' started by Amilou, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Amilou

Amilou

hi, I run an online boutique. I am wanting uk dropsellers with fast delivery. My boutique sells woman’s clothing, if you can help
    Please comment or message me. Thank you
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  2. netcart.eu

netcart.eu

Have you tried to integrate Amazon ? They are selling everything including woman's clothing, its easy, cheap and the Amazon brand is also important, when people are seeing Amazon they will more likely buy, I am not sure what e-commerce solution you are using but there are many you can easily integrate Amazon as your dropshipper.
  3. Vijay Jadhav

Vijay Jadhav

That's right.
  4. Mark-wholesale

Mark-wholesale

I have contacts who are able to help. Please contact me.
  5. Cody

Cody

Hi Mark please be aware that if you wish to help someone in terms of advertising/ promoting your stock or services you will need to sign up for our advertising membership. This is to allow you to sell your services to our members, and for us to verify you. By all means offer free help and guidance on here, but don't ask for people to contact you privately so you can sell to them (currently that's what it looks like). Thanks :D
  6. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi Amilou,

We're in the process of setting up Europe's first ever branded sportswear dropshipping service, and it's due to start in August this year.

The doors are closed for now, but we are thinking of creating a reserve list. If you would like to be added to the reserve list, free to reach out to us via the Live Chat app on our website to discuss.

Please would you mention that Richard referred you.
    Cody likes this.