1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Service Offer Unbeatable Seafreight rates from China to UK Door

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by Import Expert, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Import Expert

Import Expert

Woodland Global are able to offer some unbeatable seafreight rates on LCL cargo from China right through to UK Door.

If the size of your shipment is suitable for sea freight, we will not be beaten on price on FOB shipments from the following China Ports:

Shanghai
    Ningbo
    Shenzhen/Yantian
    Hong Kong

If you have a shipment ready or in the pipeline, please do not hesitate to email details to me for a quotation:

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

Alternatively, if you are already a regular importer, please feel free to send me the invoice from your current provider covering a recent import for an instant price comparison using our services.

Margin is everything nowadays. Help us help you increase your profits by cutting down your shipping costs.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
    Mac_ likes this.
  2. Import Expert

Import Expert

With prices for Full Load Containers from Asia peaking right now, I'm pleased to say our LCL rates remain some of the most competitive in the UK market from the above Ports.

If you would like to get a quotation or discuss your requirements in more detail please do email me on (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Many thanks.
  3. Jonzo

Jonzo

Darren, I emailed you this morning but have not heard back. Jon in Bolton.
  4. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Jon,

I'm sorry - I don't seem to have received anything. Would you mind re-sending and double checking email address?

(Email Hidden for Privacy)

Many thanks,
    Darren.
  5. Jonzo

Jonzo

I've sent you 3 emails now + a pm. Heard nothing. I used the contact form on your website.
  6. Dean

Dean

Darren, is there a problem with the contact form on the Woodland website? I used it a few weeks ago to ask for a quote and never heard anything back either. I phoned up in the end and got the info I needed.
  7. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Dean,

I am investigating this - thanks for the heads up. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

If anyone needs to get hold of me its always best to email me directly - (Email Hidden for Privacy). I get these on my blackberry if not in the office so am generally available 24/7.

Will update on here once I have gotten to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks.
  8. James McBride

James McBride

Hi Darren - I wonder if you could send me a quick private message on here, it's just regarding a couple of parcels I wish to bring to the UK from China/Taiwan.

Despite my best efforts I can't seem to see an option on here to send you a message!

Many thanks, James.
  9. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi James,

Sent you a PM.

You can also email me on (Email Hidden for Privacy)

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  10. Import Expert

Import Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.