1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Vietnam Opportunities

Discussion in 'Import & Export' started by Christopher Ward, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Christopher Ward

Christopher Ward

Hi everyone

I thought I would take some time to post on this forum.

Basically I am a UK expat living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for over a year now. I have built up a successful import and distribution business here, operating in the consumer goods sector. We import some of the UK’s largest brands including Burton’s Biscuits and many other well-known products. If you wish to see more I can send you my website address.

In order to diversify my business I wish to start introducing Vietnamese made products to the UK market. Now is the perfect time for companies who have found the rising costs of labour in China and surrounding areas eroding their margins and Vietnam is in the perfect position to take advantage of this.

I have a very strong network of companies and business contacts across many industries and I am always looking for new opportunities to build trade links with the UK.

I travel back and forward to UK regularly, and so can meet in person if required rather than just maintaining a remote business relationship.

If you think your business could benefit from any products produced in Vietnam or just want to talk about what could be available in future please get in contact to talk further.

Thanks

Christopher
    cpc likes this.
  2. ylliu6688

ylliu6688

ever visited HCM,and a good place to import black pepper and other products.