1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Vinyl sticker printer for pricing

Discussion in 'Retail' started by ZMan123, Mar 16, 2017.

1. ZMan123

ZMan123

Hi I have seen vinyl stickers used in some exhibitions.

for example on a plain white mdf board , a picrture frame will be there , alongside vinyl letters to descripe the production and a price.

I was wondering if anyone here has used this idea and any recommendations on printer to go for etc

any advice would help.
  2. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

is this for large wording so it can be seen from a far? I have a vinyl cutter and have done several large banners but not sure what you mean from your post...where are you looking to place the letters? On an mdf board? Do you have pictures as an example?
  3. ZMan123

ZMan123

Yes it can be seen from a far. I am looking yo invest in the appropriate tool as I want a store with displays on the wall with written detail next to each item.

There are approx 25 displays which I could be interested trialling the idea working with a provider.

If it proves sucessful I will consider running the same theme throughout store displaying on 600 products -which can change every 2-4 months, hence the need to have the tool in house to give us flexibility and independancy