1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Viorel Toma - [email protected]

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Jed, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desmond Davis

Desmond Davis

That's funny because I remember everyone who ever stole from me going back to the 3rd grade and no one forgets that amount of money. You know what I think I think you made the hold thing up I'm not sure why but this whole thread is bs you started off lying and the others joined in. You almost cost me a partnership and a deal because of your slander.
  2. Jed

Jed

Are you having an actual laugh? Just because you have a mental problem forgetting things you can't change from many, many years ago doesn't mean everyone else has to be the same as you. Guess what, this is business and good business people move on from losses as there is no point dwelling.
    Furthermore, how DARE you accuse me of anything, especially slander, you asked for my opinion and I gave it, you are the rudest individual I have come across in a very, very long time.
    I would suggest you fix your disgusting attitude as it's not wanted on this forum.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  3. Desmond Davis

Desmond Davis

I'm rude ha you're the one who lied now you're blaming your sanity. That's the thing about lies and truth you can always remember the truth.
  4. Jed

Jed

I didn't lie though that's the thing.
    The way you're acting you sound more like you've come on here as the individual himself or as a friend of his and have absolutely no credibility what so ever.
    If you continue with your current accusations and poor attitude I'll have to flag this for review by the staff team as this is not the type of discussion we want on the forum, and as a moderator it would be biased of me to moderate this situation.
  5. Desmond Davis

Desmond Davis

Oh but you did lie you never actually said what you tried to buy in your original message. You also said he sells game codes etc if you were telling the truth you would have said that he claims to sell those things.Then you referred to him as they you said you had been speaking to him for a year up until that point so why not say he doesn't have a website they is impersonal third person we usually use that word when we are unfamiliar with an individual which you are because you lied. The only time I seen any sort of emotions in your text is recently with me when you wrote that lie there were no emotions just oh I regret to say that I was recently scamed for the second time this year. You were be to casual about it no one would admit to being that stupid if it really happened. In short you are a liar goodbye
  6. Jed

Jed

You are a complete joke.

@Erik Please review this thread - I suspect this individual is here either as or for the scammer originally mentioned judging by their comments.
  7. Erik

Erik

@Jed - unfortunately he first came to us and asked about your post, actually was just asking whether it is indeed the same person or otherwise.

@Desmond Davis - I did not think that this would lead up to this type of conversation. In all honesty, being this thread made 5 years ago, I do not think it would still be relevant to Jed's business. Matter of fact, Jed has been a long time known guy when it comes to software codes. At least you could have asked any little detail that would even try to help you verify if it is the same person or otherwise.

The advise Jed gave you is still true though: trust your gut. You don't need to accuse anyone of lying for something we all have no knowledge of, except the guy who experienced it. And, as you can see, Jed previously made the transaction via moneygram, which, he admittedly made as his own mistake.

If you believe that this guy is not the same person, or that it is but you do not believe Jed's past claims, then no one will force you to stop trading with them. Overall, doing business, you should not rely to others, it's your business after all. Good or bad, you have to take that risk, and take all types of reviews and feedback all over the web as just mere guides.

Thread will remain locked to prevent further unnecessary discussion.
    Jed and Desmond Davis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.