1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Virtual address for deliverys?

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Sean Michael, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a address to register my business at so i can receive deliveries from wholesaler to sell on my online shop. ( thanks richy at eshop :) ) in order to get products from wholesaler they require me to have a business premises to sell from witch i wont have until enough funds save to do so. So for no i would like to get products maybe a pallet or two in size would virtual addresses be able to offer this service?

Would the wholesaler no its not a retail store once i gave them the address? And it would be for one in belfast if any one no of one.

Thanks,

Sean.
  2. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Any ideas people?
  3. Pete

Pete

Don't know if there are any handy for you, but there should be some "mail boxes R us" kinds of places that will do that. In the US UPS and FedEx also have "retail" locations that offer postal addresses / mail boxes and accept freight and parcels.
    Sean Michael likes this.
  4. Dugi

Dugi

Some "Yellow" storage companies will accept your parcels but will expect you to come and move it into your storage before 5pm. You need to discuss that with them before you sign up.
    Sean Michael likes this.
  5. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Thanks for info people so can i register the bussiness there as this is a problem for me as need to give a bussiness adress to wholesalers and wont be opening a store for some time.
  6. Pete

Pete

Yes, you can make that your official address.
    Sean Michael likes this.
  7. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Hi pete do you no of companies in uk that offer that service? cant find nothing on fedex in uk about that service.

Thanks
  8. bitsnbobs

bitsnbobs

9. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

@bitsnbobs

Thanks i had a look they offer bussiness options, going to ring them tomorrow and see if they take pallet size deliveries
  10. bitsnbobs

bitsnbobs

ha, doubt if they will, actually, they cater more for post and small parcels
  11. iKam

iKam

As already said storage companies do this for sellers. Mainly on eBay as it's a low investment no rates to pay etc etc. Just the fixed fee.
  12. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

@iKam

So you can rent a storage unit and have a business registered at that address? That be perfect if you can never new they offer that service
  13. Pete

Pete

You need to get on the phone to local places.

We are telling you such things are possible. Individual capabilities, policies and prices are going to vary from one location to another. Start Googling, or heaven forbid, pick up the Yellow pages and see what's available in your area.
  14. iKam

iKam

15. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Thanks for info i have been on phone and got somewhere sorted.
    Sorry had no idea you could register a bussiness at a stotage unit so thanks once again.
  16. Pete

Pete

They want your money and the taxes you produce, they don't care if it's from the bottom of a coal mine.
    Sean Michael and iKam like this.
  17. iKam

iKam

Glad to hear. You can register them pretty much anywhere !
    Sean Michael likes this.
  18. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Yea true thanks guys for help now on to the next step :)
  19. iKam

iKam

Just out of interest, are the charges reasonable?
  20. Sean Michael

Sean Michael

Yea well what i found was the storage companies in belfast are round £27 pw for 50sqft but ive found one company only 20 mins outside belfast for £12pw for 50sqft so going with that