1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

VPN for business

Discussion in 'Retail Business Advice and start ups' started by bluesky111, Aug 16, 2019.

1. bluesky111

bluesky111

Hello! I'm about to start a small business and am now going through all of the software I need to have. I believe I need a business VPN because of travelling and geo-block.
    Does anyone have any comments on NordVPN Teams, I received a few recommendations from colleagues but am still contemplating. Thanks in advance!
  2. Erik

Erik

Hi!

NordVPN is a great VPN tool in fact. One best thing to consider about this is that Nord has one of the largest, if not the largest, number of servers across the globe. That simply shows that you will have more than likely to have a network linked to anywhere you go. Also, Nord has often been touted as the most secure VPN around. Of course, with Nord being around for a while now and gained too much popularity (even for some who would like to bypass region restrictions of some services), that simply shows they have a good reputation for your needs.

I suggest trusting your gut in this one and follow the recommendation of most. Better yet, would be best if you could ask the Nord team if you could get a trial of sorts and see how their service fare vs others.

All the best!
  3. bluesky111

bluesky111

Thank you for informative reply!
Tags: