1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. nakadir

nakadir

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

I have been dealing with MK Enterprise (Mr. M.Kandoufi) for the past 3 months now. I sent them funds for the total of £8K. To this Day I have not seen a single tracking number.

I sent them around 20 – 35 emails nicely asking for tracking number. I started sending these emails for around 3 weeks now. I have not received a single email back from them apart from the invoice which was sent like few hours after placing the order.

Their website says that they are professional, blah blah blah and so far they are nothing but day light robbers. Very expensive day light robbers.

I am only here to advise you not to part your money with this company. It is actually not a company but one man and his dog type of business.

I am currently seeking legal advise from the Hong Kong authorities as to what I can do to recover my funds.

Whoever is interested you can PM me for further details.
  2. icomguy

icomguy

Interesting...I have tried to contact them weeks ago to get info and possibly start a new relationship. They would not return a single email to me either - as a potential new scammee :p Needless to say, I quicky moved on.

-Paul
  3. vc2005

vc2005

Are you saying he has not sent you anything EVER?

If so - i find that very strange - very strange indeed. My cousin and I have bought from him in the past and we have easily spent 20 times the amount you have qouted and our goods have been received within 3 days.

Ok - i must say we haven't bought anything from him since xmas but still...............
  4. brownlad007

brownlad007

re

where did you hear about him from ?
  5. vc2005

vc2005

Who is the question directed to my friend?
  6. brownlad007

brownlad007

re

all of you :)
  7. vector2ny

vector2ny

I have ordered from him recently, and also had my shipment within 4 days of payment being made.
  8. StrictlyUrban

StrictlyUrban

I have ordered some samples from them and received them within 2 days. I remember speaking to one of their agents (I believe) who is based in the UK. Have you tried speaking to him?
  9. evideo

evideo

Is it just me or doesn't everyone feel, that of late, there have been alot more sites and businesses running into trouble ? Paypal has also started to not compensate people for their losses as well and have been playing the delay game as well. This is a very troubling trend. If this contines, even more people will be more resistant and hesitate in do any business on the net....... terrence.
  10. nakadir

nakadir

Can I have this agent in the UK details please. Would be really helpful to speak to them. Maybe they might be able to help me.

Will pm you as well.

Thank you very much.
  11. nakadir

nakadir

Another I come across is that their dropshipping section says that they do not sell on ebay as they are cheating their customer.

Check this forum where Mr. M.Kandoufi says he has 3 ebay accounts with 3000 feedback.

What a bunch of liers.
  12. evideo

evideo

Please list out Mr M Kandoufi's account info so everyone will be aware of it. For all we know, he uses all different names and others will be come his victims as well..
    If possible, list out his company information. If you don't want to list out his bank details, that is fine but at least his company name, registration, address, phone numbers etc so that if there are other victims or customers who have actually received products from this person out there, they can post both their possitive and negative experiences as well..... terrence
  13. StrictlyUrban

StrictlyUrban

Sorry I've gone through all my mails and cannot find the guys number. I believe I also saw it on Alibabas forums once (where Nakadir has also posted this same topic). Perhaps if you could ask people on there for his number they will be able to provide it. Sorry but if I find it I will post the details here.
  14. henockyohannes

henockyohannes

i'm confused so you haven't gotten any product form mk enterprise cause every email i sent them they have responed to . i was also interested in buying form them
  15. skipcloudwalker

skipcloudwalker

are you sure you ordered from mkenterprise

or mkenterprises with the (s) at the end?

because the latter of the 2 looks like a scam site..
  16. henockyohannes

henockyohannes

well i was talking about mkenterprise.com
  17. Empulse

Empulse

May I ask why you just wire 8K, without knowing who's behind the website and without any experiences.

I mean... when I do a first buy I always order a very small amount and try to find out as much information about the company as possible.

Why didn't you chose another payment method instead of wire, especially because it's a first buy.
  18. vc2005

vc2005

Very true - especially when MK offer samples!!!

I'm sorry but i have my doubts about this whole thing.... is it just me?

I trust MK and will continue to buy from him.
  19. JMGames

JMGames

Guys,

Hes no good, trust me...

I was once a buyer.... Once....
  20. vc2005

vc2005

Sorry i disagree strongly. I was a buyer, AM a buyer and will be. Todate i have spent 100K's and he has delivered every single time.

He's one of the best around in my opinion.