1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. pablow123

pablow123

they are legit but all there stock is in hong kong so customs fees will apply and i don't think there prices are good.
    sorry that is if your talking about mk enterprise and not InternationalDropshipper i've not heard of these
  2. pablow123

pablow123

just done some research InternationalDropshipper as nothing for sale scam just setting up I'd say
  3. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Start a new thread for the company in " Dropshipping Discussion" section.

Scott
  4. James87

James87

MK Enterprise are legit. Ordered an N95 arrived within 3 days of ordering via UPS.

Spoke on the phone to them and they said you can minimise duties by sending as sample and putting a value of $50 on if signed up as a dropshipper.
  5. rickybrown

rickybrown

Hong Kong Suppliers

Hi,

I will be traveling to hong kong next month and any information and tips are gratefully appreciated.

Locations to visit?
    Hotels?

Thanks
    Ricky
  6. BrandDirect

BrandDirect

Doing that is highly illegal. If your going to import goods then you have to add duty and VAT into the price to establish whether the item is going to be profitable.

Don't be fooled into believing that you can bypass customs by writing gift and/or placing a smaller value on the item as custom and excise are aware of this ploy and you could end up being fined heavily and having your item held.
  7. dgrfive

dgrfive

Hello

I've been dealing with Mk Enterprise since they Were MK Europe in England, and MK Enterprise in HK. Now they "merged" into HK based MK Enterprise.
    why i stopped dealing with them:

First, they would always send, as said before, under valued invoices.

Second, their undervalued invoices consisted in just one line saying for example:

25 Camera lenses - 500 pounds.

They never broke up the invoice into the actual items, and after asking many times to not under value the invoices, they would still send the packages with the undervalued and not specific invoices.

They always invoiced from HK, never from UK, all the stock always came from UK. I always had to pay to a HK bank account. Now i can start to see thwy they decided to "merge".

I asked many times to re send invoices with the correct prices, they never did it.

They never held my money with shipment delays, and if they ran out of stock of some item, they would break up the order, send what was available and then send the remaining items at their cost when they were available.

Every time i called they answered (UK Office). No problem with this.

Only strange thing is what i stated at the begging of the post.

That's all i have to add to this thread.
  8. Beneddie1112

Beneddie1112

Wouldn't it be possible to get them to stop undervaluing your invoices by threatening to report them?
  9. dgrfive

dgrfive

Yes, but remember you as a buyer can get fined also, and sometimes the fine can be even higher than the fine for the seller.
  10. Shin-Getter

Shin-Getter

Well, I dunno the deals you guys went through with MK Enterprise, but I've met the founder himself, Mr. Kamfoundi or Kamsoundi. (forgot how you spell his last name)
    Anyways, I applied for a position in his company and I sent my resume about a month and 2 weeks ago. He replied me around the same time afterwards. Usually if you don't hear from an employer for about a month, you automatically consider your application unsuccessful. So it was a surprise to me. So after we met up things went ok and he said he will call me back in a week time to ask me to start. So 2 weeks past and I tried to call his cell phone numerous of times to no avail. So after reading all the negative stuffs regarding about MK Enterprise, I really consider the founder unprofessional. During my interview with him, I was kind a surprise to find out a lot of things:

1) He couldn't clearly explain to me about his other companies in the UK. He said that they were his former company and he no longer has any operation in the UK. I am not sure if this is true, but he clearly was reluctant to explain it to me.

2) He does not have a HR or Administrative Department. All the decisions made are by him only despite only having less then 6 employees in his company. 2 of his other employees went out with him to get some stocks while I had to wait for him to return for the interview. If he claims to have been around for quite a long time in the business, he should have at least a HR department who deals with administrative posts, like recruiting etc. But that is not the case, and he is the only one who makes the decisions in the company. So that might explains some of the negative comments about his company.

3) The guy was asking me about Paypal Chargebacks when he learn about my background with risk management. I dealt with Paypal and the chargeback sectors, so I (in a way) know the pro's and con's for Paypal systems. He was bombarding me questions about those and it was getting to the point of raising my suspicion. I was there for an interview and not to discuss about how Paypal security works.

4) I heard him informing one of his employees to send the same email to a client who apparently has written to them five times already. I wanted to hear more, but he went out of the room to brief the employee. That also raised some of my suspicion on his ethics for his business.

5) Most of the goods he has are all piled up in a mess in one corner of his company. I even saw a Playstation 3 being right at the bottom of the pile of items he has and the box was kind a squished. Which shows how he handles those goods and I was wondering how he will explain to the customer who ordered that PS3.

Well, overall I just wanted to share my thoughts and rant about my little experience with MK Enterprise. It may not be big compared to people who got scammed by him,, but judging from all those points, it clearly shows that this founder has problems that need to be brought to attention.
  11. tonza71

tonza71

I have been looking into this company for a little while now and have also contacted the company and even went so far as to ask another person in the same building if he can look to see if that company exists on the same address as themselves.

When I contacted MK Enterprises, a guy named Andrew with a Canadian accent answered the phone and he pretty much reassured me and said that if I was skeptical about buying from them that I should buy something small first to see how it goes.

I like the setup of the webpage and the fact you can dropship, but I am very wary of the shipping costs. I guess it depends on the item you are purchasing to how much the shipping actually costs.

I am going to purchase something small from them as a sample unit and I will keep you guys informed as to how I go.
  12. rowlystravel

rowlystravel

you should nt have to pay duty on sample business orders... so have them specified as such

i ordered a sample of PSPs last year arived no problem in A1 condition but i got invoiced by FedEx for duties etc... i emailed HMRC and they said as long as they are business samples no duty is levied... i stupidly told them they were for personal use so i wasnt going to try and save 30 quid only for gordon brown to show up at my door with a fat Uzi!!
  13. aussiebuys

aussiebuys

I have been reading posts for a while now and after considering to take the risk I received a great result. I am in Australia and from knowing one of my competitors imported their products and since their name is written on the testimonials section of MK website, I knew they had to be trustworthy. I took the risk and received my items and now im competing at the same level with my competitor, the prices do not make a wow profit margin but they do make enough when you have Ecommerce constant sales.

I cannot wait when they introduce more payment options, as it will make my life even easier. People that lie or give fake stories really annoy me and obviously do not want others to have the same success as our company does.

I like this forum because it gets the point across wheris Alibaba people are more arrogant and bias, so wholesale forums is the new forum of my life. I will continue to this forum and MK as my main business supplier. I also admire their new ebay program and if you visit sme.products you can see they dropship products and receive great feedback as well.

I currently now use the drop ship method as it saves me time and money and I don’t even need a warehouse, which lowers my business expansion costs, I can excel as much as I wish, that’s the best news of having MK on my side.

Regards,
    An Australian Company

PS: In regards to making the insurance or value lower we have been with TNT Express for a while and are encouraged to keep it to our own considered value, sometimes we make it the lowest or the highest. We also have never had a problem with this.
  14. canada

canada Retired Moderator

aussiebuys,Please do not post in different font sizes , just use the standard.

Scott
  15. aussiebuys

aussiebuys

Hi

Hi, sorry for not using the standard one its just when typing it make it easier for me, next time I will reduce it sorry.
  16. getharoon

getharoon

aussiebuys can i get your email address please ?

or you can email me at runie80 (at) gmail.com

Thanks

Your posts are good and revealing !
  17. majbour

majbour

Wow that was a long read

ive only recently started messing around with this sort of stuff and MK is my only supplier

ive gotten a good 20 people from alibaba add me on their trademanager system and each one seems more dodgy then the last

i know this is nothing compared to you guys but ive done 3 deals with MK and all 3 have been sent within 3 days

ive transfered money into their accounts and the credit has appeared the next day

all emails have been replied to within 24 hrs s

once when the site was down i called their HK office and a lady speaking very good english picked up and explained they were upgrading

this is not to say all my experiences have been good with mk

sometimes i get asp errors in their site

when i first signed for dropshipping they did not activate my account until i emailed

and their prices arent that great

i think after reading all twenty pages it sounds like MK is just a badly run organisation slowly improving
  18. aussiebuys

aussiebuys

Hi im glad you liked my posting, you may contact me anytime you wish
    i am available at info@aussiebuys.com.au as well msn i am available
    through ray780_melbrocks@hotmail.com

Kind regards!
  19. hollowplayer

hollowplayer

oh come on guys, MK is small potato in phones distribution market, with their markup cant even compete wth retailers
  20. aussiebuys

aussiebuys

Not Quite Rite

Fortunately your not quite right, in some of our products we save customers $350.00 for the normal retail price compared to our price and we still make enough to keep us happy and have ongoing orders. There is plenty of business involved when you calculate your plan of business and if you continue your sales at low prices, your sales and profit will increase.