1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Razorb

Razorb

Thanks Majbour.

Will do!

Cheers
  2. mafiass

mafiass

i have a problem with them too. anybody can help me?
  3. karine0304

karine0304

hi all ,my name is karine ,i am french and professionnal reseller on internet ! i want to talk to you something very important!!few months ago ,i ve started to work with MK ENTERPRISE ,i was sending them wire bank ,and they were shipping to my own customers ,but one month ago ,the things started to go wrong! after i sended 10800€ for my orders ,they answered me that the products weren't in stock! they told me to wait for fews days ,and they could ship my customers..
    .but after 10 days anything ,that 's why i told them to refund my 10800€ on my bank account in france by wire,later anything arrived on my bank account ,they don't answer to my emails ,they don't answer on phone ,someone can help me please
    my email is ****************ol.com
  4. Razorb

Razorb

Hi Karine.
    It appears that we are both in the same boat: MK Enterprise owes us money and is refusing to pay it back. I am currently looking at an International debt collector. So far, one has quoted me a 30% fee which is ridiculous. The best option me be to got on to a debt collector in Hong Kong? Time permitting, I think I will explore this avenue. Alternatively I guess we could lodge a complaint to the HK police?

I am open to suggestions; if anyone has any good contacts in HK, I would be grateful for their contact details.

And Mafiass, what is your problem?

Cheers
  5. karine0304

karine0304

hello , i ve read your message , may i know how much mk enterprise has kept from your money?did you pay by wire bank? i ve a suggestion but maybe you have already tried ,did you try to ask to your own bank to contact the hong kong bank where you sended money to return your funds,because of "NO RECEPTION OF ITEMS" ?DID YOU TRY THAT ?i ve tried to do it with my bank in france with the international service ,and for the moment i am waitingfor news...where do you live ?in australia? if you have suggestions to give me ,i follow you!
    see you soon
    best regards
    karine
  6. Razorb

Razorb

Hi Karine.
    That seems like a good idea. I will get on to that tomorrow. Nice one! I am owed just over AUD4100, so not as much as you! This may seem like an insignificant amount, but I don't care. It is my money and I am entitled to it. MK has an Australian HSBC bank account so perhaps it will be a bit easier than the International route.

I sent an email to HK Consumer Affairs today. I used this email address

cc@consumer.org.hk

and haven't heard anything back as yet (it has only been a day). I'm not sure if this is the correct email address to use, but I guess I'll find out. I know that here in Australia, Consumer Affairs are good to speak too as a trader and as a customer. And they're always interested to hear about suspicious business activity.

Perhaps try this site also:

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/

It is a shame it has had to come to this. I had a good relationship with MK.
  7. anubisrocks

anubisrocks

Hi Razorb,

I too have lost money to MK, I have also lodged a complaint to the ACCC and have them marked on their records now. Let me know what actions you are planning on taking and I will support you. I too am from Australia. I had already talked to HSBC too and they said they couldn't do anything abotu getting my money back... :(
  8. Razorb

Razorb

Hey all.

I didn't have any luck with my bank (they told me to refer the matter to the Police - not good advice as this is a civil issue). I spoke with HSBC and they were a dead end also. They require action from my bank to affect any process. My bank says the opposite. Great.

I guess I'll wait for HK Consumer Affairs to get back to me. Failing that I guess I'll trawl through this website:

http://www.hklii.org/hk/legis/en/ord/

and see what I can find out. I have found some information here under 'S' - 'Sale of Goods Ordinance'. It looks lengthy!

Other than that, I have a friend who is a lawyer so she may be able to give me (us) further advice.

Keep the ideas and progress coming!

Cheers,
    Razorb
  9. mafiass

mafiass

hi,

my problem is i have 3830eur in my mk´s balance and they dont ship and they dont send me money, of course....

Mohammed sent me an email telling me about problems and the 18th on May....

We must try to get our money....

thanks
  10. karine0304

karine0304

hi razorb , i don't understand why the bank can do anything ,if we pay for marchandise ,and we never receive anything , i don't undertand why the bank can't take money on MK ENTERPRISE !! maybe your friend lawyer could help us ! that is a good idea ,according to me if i go to complain to the police in france ,it won't change anything ,i am very angry because i was trust IN MK ENTERPRISE ,i don't know why they do that ,they never answer on phone now !!! maybe together ,we could do something ...i am still waiting for news about my bank ,they contacted the HSBC BANK in hong kong where i transfered the money to ask the return of the funds , i will see what's happen now?
    good luck everybody
    see you soon
    karine
  11. Razorb

Razorb

Hi all.
    I have received an email back from HK Consumer Affairs stating that they have received my claim against MK. Although they are not a law enforcing body, they should be able to help with this matter.

I guess if everyone could forward an email to HK Consumer Affairs:

cc@consumer.org.hk

we might have a stronger voice. Essentially my email included:

- my contact details including name, address, phone number, email, especially noting that I live in Australia
    - MK contact details:

MK Enterprise Ltd
    Unit 905B, New Kowloon Plaza,
    38 Tai Kok Tsui Road,
    Kowloon, Hong Kong

Ph: 852-3693 4776
    Fx: 852-3693 4785
    E-mail: info@mkenterprise.com , mohammed@mkenterprise.com , benson@mkenterprise.com

- an overview of the situation basically stating that MK owes me money because they were unable to supply goods as ordered, and refuse to reimburse funds to me
    - copies of relevant documents (emails, statements)
    - any other relevant details

My case manager is: Mr. Simon CHICK so perhaps address your email to him?

Please let me know how you go. It took about a week to get a confirmation email, and about 5 days after that I got an email with my case managers name.

Good luck.

Razorb
  12. mafiass

mafiass

hi,

And what about if all paeople we have money in mk balance call a lowyer in hongkong?? we can pay him isnt it?

thanks
  13. Razorb

Razorb

Hi all.

I have received a copy of the letter forwarded to MK from HK consumer affairs regarding my complaint . It is a fairly standard letter and states that I have made a claim against MK, and that they are now awaiting a response from them. It came to me on a 'word' document with no official logo or insignia unfortunately, but it did come from cc@consumer.org.hk which is good. My case managers name is mentioned again and that's about it.

I am not sure now if I should pursue MK further armed with this information? Do we think this will have any bearing?

Has anyone else corresponded with HK consumer affairs?

Cheers,
    Razorb...
  14. dscott

dscott

Hi all,

I am in exactly the same situation as you. I ordered goods for my husbands birthday in March and have no goods and no money to show for it. My husband also has no birthday present.:mad:

My order was only $1000 but that money is now gone, I can see that. I foolishly waited till the 18th of May as it said in the email sent out in April and yesterday I got nothing .... no emails and phones went unanswered.

I am now going to do as "razor" did and lodge formal complaints. I am also going to appeal to HSBC to shut down their australian bank account. They should not be allowed to keep this.

I will let you know how I go.

I am just so sad that my husband went without a birthday gift and I now cannot afford to replace it.

I am also sad to see that everyone else has lost their money as well.
  15. mafiass

mafiass

I am in the same situation.

I contacted to a lawyer in hong kong and with 500 eur we can start sending mk a certified letter and if they dont answer, start precess via judicial....

anybody want to do it with me?

thanks
  16. anubisrocks

anubisrocks

I lost almost the same amount of money too. Let me know what you are going to do with HSBC as well and I can show my support too...
  17. Razorb

Razorb

Well, I may be shooting myself in the foot here by opening the flood gates, but I just received this email from the 'MK Team':

"First we would like to thank you for your patience and support during these difficult times.

Due to our major suppliers going out of business (and holding our money) we are unable to resume trading at present..

To date MK is still the largest online drop shipper with over 1 million shipments made in the last 4 years and without you this could not have been possible.

As we receive money owed we are already refunding our customers and we will continue to do so over the coming weeks.

To ease this process please provide us with either your Pay Pal or Bank Details so we can make payments as and when funds become available.

We don’t have a clear date when drop shipping services will resume but rest assured that we will be back stronger then ever in the near future.

Once again we thank you for your support and understanding during theses hard times.

Regards,

Mohammed Kanfoudi & The MK Team"

I wonder if there is any 'team' left at MK? And wasn't this nicely written? "Sorry we've stolen your money and refused any communication with you, but if you just wait a little bit longer we'll give you a box of fluffy kittens.."

Sorry, it's been a long day, and I'm over this crap.

Razorb
  18. emegastore

emegastore

Omg i found people like me i have used him for 4 years they have been good at sending the items out till jan 09 this year when they got really bad, but because the prices were so good i continued to do business, until one day i got an email of Benson telling me not to send any more money so i didn't and then i got that email about they are keeping my money i have launched a police investigation and HSBC are investigating it , i have his UK address, he has now sent me an email informing me that he will send me the funds but if you read it, it says when aviable, ,mmmmmm

hes scum i wish to god i paid via Paypal now id be laughing
  19. Dynamik

Dynamik

Hi all,

Im in a similar situation as you all. Been using MK since 2007 and earlier this year they just simply stopped responding. I've emailed and called the countless times to no response.

I have around AU$2,200 in my account and have contacted HK consumer affairs as suggested above. I gave them all the details I had and they replied a week later stating "After checking the case, we could see that it is a matter of debt collection. Please be advised that you ay consider suing the company at your end."

Razorb you mention you've recently received an email from them? Which address was it from?

Will not stop until my money is returned or MK's head is on a pig pole
  20. Razorb

Razorb

Hey Dynamik.

Welcome to the team. It would be interesting to know just how many have been burnt...or it is burned?

Anyway, I received the email from:

mk@mkenterprise.com

The big man himself sent it. I have tried replying but have had no replies. I haven't bothered calling their office for a while. Does anyone know if anyone is home?

Dynamik, did you speak directly with consumer affairs?

Likewise, I will not give up my pursuit of my money!

Razorb...