1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Dynamik

Dynamik

Thanks Razorb,

I just forwarded my details as you suggested in an earlier post to ******************

If we're going to get something done we have to do it together. It's obvious Mohammed Kanfoudi as an absolute snake and he is the one we should be focusing our efforts on.

Check out this link, ************************************************************************

Although that Riolala.com is not available, It appears our friend Mo is looking to move on rather quickly after the failure of MK Enterprise. No doubt with our money :mad:
  2. jitverify.com

jitverify.com

MK website is still available now. it seems not a bad website. I just wonder why not use Paypal as payment term? it seems many people was cheated by them, just because the website looks good? why you choose them to buy the products?
  3. Razorb

Razorb

Hi.

MK had a good range of products and they were usually well priced. They offered a good dropship service, and usually had a speedy order turn around. Note, this is all past-tense.

And I shall never go back again. Once bitten..

And Dynamik, nice work on finding that post about Riolala. I will certainly look further in to this. Perhaps a new thread could be started warning of the proprietor. And what's with the name? Rio-lala? Ri-ol-ala?

To date I still haven't received any cash from MK or had any further emails from the Mo man. Nor have I have any further correspondence from HK Consumer Affairs.

I wonder if Hong Kong has any expose TV shows like 'A Current Affair' or 'Sixty Minutes' like here in Oz. Perhaps they would be interested?

Razorb..
  4. mafiass

mafiass

I have recive money from mk!! Thank you to all people who help me!
  5. anubisrocks

anubisrocks

What process did you follow to get the money back?
  6. etradz

etradz

hi ,

just out of interest , how much duty is payable on phones , i know vat is 15% but i dont know how much % u got to pay for duty

regards
  7. Razorb

Razorb

Well, well.

My business partner received a call from the Mo man himself stating that our funds were being transferred that evening. And behold! The money appeared (minus the International transfer bank fee mind you).

I am not sure if I (and perhaps Mafiass) were successful in recovering our funds due to any particular reason. My steps are all outlined in this Forum ie: keep hassling Benson and Mo via email, repeated phone calls etc. I also joined SaleHoo and asked for their help - not much came from this though. I contacted HK consumer affairs and received a relpy from them. And that is about it. Perhaps as the figure owed to me was not as much as some, I was paid first?

Well good luck everyone. I will continue to monitor this thread and contribute where I can. And I guess stay away from Riolala, huh?

Cheers,

Razorb
  8. Razorb

Razorb

One thing to consider is that MK are monitoring this thread also.

R
  9. mafiass

mafiass

hi to all,

simply i waited and i recived an email on Monday from mohammed telling me that he sent me money on Monday, and today i recived them!
  10. anubisrocks

anubisrocks

Were you paid by Paypal or Bank Deposit?
  11. mafiass

mafiass

Bank transfer
  12. Razorb

Razorb

Same for me; bank transfer. Presumably from a HK bank. Did you receive a call, Mafiass?
  13. anubisrocks

anubisrocks

Ok Thanks,

I am yet to receive anything... :(
  14. mafiass

mafiass

No, any call.
  15. Aystuff

Aystuff

HI,

Can you please also advise me has to the process to get my funds back from MK Enterprise. I have dealt with them in the past and everything has always gone smoothly until recently on the 14th of May when I placed an order for a Canon G10 digital camera and transferred about £313.29 and the item has not been dispatched to my customer so I have had to order the camera from another supplier as my customer thought I was trying to run off with their money. My bank HSBC has placed a request for the funds with MK Enterprise but there has been no response. I keep calling their number 852 3693 4774 and there hasn't been a single response even via email as well. Please if anyone can give me further advise in this regard I believe it would be quite helpful.
  16. mafiass

mafiass

i have reading your posts, and i am thinking that i have good luck getting my money!
  17. Dynamik

Dynamik

Thats some good news guys! Very good indeed.

I am yet to hear anything, although I will continue to try and contact them via their email address and phone.

To those who have received their money, were you contacted from the 'mk@mkenterprise.com' email address?

Will keep updated.
  18. Razorb

Razorb

Hey Dynamik.

Yup, I was contacted via that email. Not that it seemed to matter; I didn't receive any further correspondence. I requested additional information from Mo and tried to get some more details but didn't get any replies. And there was nothing personalised about the email that I got either. It was probably the same as everyone else. And I dare say that all their email accounts are still running, but no one is responding.

Just keep pushing, everyone. Has anyone had any further success with HK consumer affairs?

Razorb..
  19. Dynamik

Dynamik

I've just tried to send emails to ALL of the @mkenterprise.com addresses and all of them failed to send. This isn't good as I was sending emails last week and they went through fine. Still no answer on their phones either.

God I'm really starting to feel uneasy about this. Why would he return some peoples money and just ignore the rest?

Still no luck with consumer affairs Razorb, although I will make contact with them again.

I am currently speaking to someone who is located in HK, who may be able to help us locate Mr. Kanfoudi and get some answers.

Everyone please continue to pursue your funds and post any updates in this thread.
  20. emegastore

emegastore

Hi well he sent me £5000 off my money back but still has £2000 in my account !!, i don't understand why he didnt send me all mine !