1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. dscott

dscott

Hi,

I was having the same problem with the email addresses. I sent an email to all the addresses with my registered MK email address and they bounced.

I just sent an email from my hotmail account and it seems to have gone through!

I am so angry about this. My husbands birthday present in March was ruined by all this.

I am now going to consumer affairs in Hong Kong, the police and his bank here in Australia.

Its $1000 but its not the point.
  2. dscott

dscott

I have contacted Simon Chick at Consumer affairs Hong Kong, the Australian Police, Customs and his bank .... we will see what happens now!
  3. dscott

dscott

I just heard back from Consumer affairs in Hong Kong and they have accepted my claim!

They will now pursue MK Enterprise for the money.

Thanks for all the advice on here!!
  4. Dorey

Dorey

that is brilliant news! 1 less scammer of the road.
  5. Razorb

Razorb

Wow, that was very quick on HK consumer affairs behalf. Perhaps now that they have so many cases against MK they have no choice but to act on it.

Good work!
  6. Dynamik

Dynamik

Great news! Please keep us informed as there are still many of us who are still hunting down our money.
  7. Dorey

Dorey

How much are people in debt at the moment? Who has actually received a partial "refund"? Thanks,
  8. Dynamik

Dynamik

I am owed just over AU$2,200 and have not had any word what so ever from MK.
  9. emegastore

emegastore

I had £7,400 and they send me back 5400 but said they would send the £2000 back and they havn't !!! £2000 ! is still a lot of money
  10. karine0304

karine0304

hi is karine from france ! for me is the same thing ,they have sended me back 6800€ ,and they have still 4000e from my account mk enterprise ! i really start to gets on my nerves ,4000e is lot of money ,i can't manage to join them on phone !!! the émails returned to me!
    few weeks ago ,when they informed me they would refund me the first 6800€ ,i was happy ,the wire arrived on my account 2 days ago,but for the rest i don't have at this moment any news !!!! someone can tell me who i should contact please
    bye and good luck !!!
    karine
  11. Believer1984

Believer1984

They were good in the past.

lol what happened to mk now. Just checked the site and came across the newsletter section which has come to a stop in march.

have they gone out of business ?

Oh well. Hope you all get your money back.:niceone:
  12. Rainer

Rainer

Thank you for your warning. I had just enquired for a Sekonic Master Flas light reader. Usualy they cost a few hundred $$ This one is much less than that! Some $50.00 or so Bucks.
    I am suspicious of anything that sounds too good to be true and it usualy is.
    Thanks Mate! I will retrackt my enquiries and not deal with someone like that who leaves behind unstaisfied Customers!
  13. Rainer

Rainer

Boy! My spelling went off there alright"
    :)
  14. cupoflife

cupoflife

Hey Dscott,

g'day I'm also from Australia and MK is holding thousands of dollars of my money at the moment (see my story below) ... anyway how r things going with you getting your money back?

You seemed to try a few avenues here have any authorities been helpful you recommend?

dscott - do u mind sending me an email or PM with your name and company? I'm about to send a complaint to Consumer Council HK, if they can see both our claims are for MK maybe we will both have better luck!

all the best
  15. cupoflife

cupoflife

Hi Guys,

Urgently need your help – I’m also from Australia and MK Enterprise owes me thousands at the moment which I have tried to get refunded back to me for a very long time. :(

Glad to hear some of you got your money back from MK but how did you do it? I want to know how to get to the top of the priority list since we requested our money back ages ago, I wonder why some people have been refunded and not others.

1) I will contact Mr Simon Chick at Consumer Council Hong Kong – was he good was there anyone else there? Do you have his contact email or phone?

2) Razorb, Mafiass, emegastore, dscott - Mind if I ask your name and company? Maybe if I tell Consumer Council HK it is similar to yours that will help speed things up. Can u pls drop me an email or PM?

3) Can anyone recommend good debt collectors or lawyers in Hong Kong that could help with this? I read about a debt collector on the forums that was wanting 30%, do u know who that is? Preferably lawyers or debt collectors with other claims against MK Enterprise would help.

Do you have any other contact details for MKenterprise or Mohammed Kanfoudi or who are his accountants? Like current working physical addresses and phone numbers?

Basically any other info that could help? Have any other authorities been helpful?

Thanks for your help, DESPERATE here, cannot believe it has come to this - really need these thousands of dollars back from MKEnterprise. :mad: Will not rest until I get justice :eek:

I have added most of you as friends (cupoflife), please accept so we can get in touch and drop me an email *********************

Cheers and thanks so much guys, all the best to you all getting your money back
  16. dscott

dscott

Hi Mate,

Sorry to hear you are in the same boat as us.

I will PM you but don't like your chances, sorry to say. This man is a scumbag!
  17. benvanlit

benvanlit

Yeah, you can add me to the list of people screwed. I got recommended mkenterprise via a contact who said he'd made thousands from him, around 6 months ago.

I looked at his prices, decided that although the margins weren't huge, they were decent and it didn't look scammy...and with the recomendation, decided to go ahead and subscribe to the dropshipping fee. Nadda, nothing, nichts. I told this guy several times and he said he'd contact him on my behalf, but nothing. Tried calling, emailing but it all failed.

Another voice on the "stay away" list...:eek:
  18. RedHare

RedHare

Wow! Please let me try to assist everyone that has suffered losses from MK Enterprise.

If you previously paid MK Enterprise via credit card, you will need to contact your credit card and file a chargeback. It shouldn't be too difficult.

If you sent them any money via wire transfer to TT, however, I am sorry but you are out of luck. For you members coordinating dialogue with the Consumer Council, debt collectors, HK attorneys, etc., I applaud your efforts, but unfortunately you have little recourse against MK Enterprise.

Realistically you can take no action against them unless you come to HK. That's expensive, and therefore not something you do unless they owe you tens of thousands. Yes, you can give power of attorney to a lawyer here, but again, expensive.

In all likelihood, the company probably filed for bankruptcy and no longer exists. Even if you did find them, what could you do? I suppose you could beat them to a bloody pulp, but then you'd find yourself in jail!

So I hope that this helps. I know that this won't help anyone get their money back, but I am hoping that my message is clear. Lick your wounds and move on.

Honestly, I am actually quite shocked about what has progressed in regards to MK Enterprise. For a long time, we considered them a competitor, but it looks like they've gone out of business.

Red Hare