1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Nick-D

Nick-D

Every bit of information you can find about someone could help you track them down :niceone:
  2. orrmate

orrmate

OK, i better post this just to reassure people this guy isn't to be trusted.

I first spoke to Mr Kanfoudi around October time. Needless to say, the customer service was appaling. At the time i was looking to dropship items and was searching all over for a company that would be willing to dropship consumer electronics at decent prices. This guy, STRAIGHT AWAY, came off as suspicious.

After about half an hour chatting on trademanager (he took around 5 minutes to reply to one message) i decided i wasn't interested, and said goodbye, and thankyou for your help. He then went off on one and called me a f*****g timewaster.

I know for a fact, normal entrepeneurs would never call a potential customer a f*****g timewaster. If they did i doubt they would be in business long. I think i posted a warning on the forums.

I think people need to realise that customer service is half the deal. Even if a supplier is legit, something could still go wrong with the order, and then your stranded, no money, no items.
  3. rowlystravel

rowlystravel

maybe I had different info/contact details

it's called trying to help someone out with anyinfo you have

kind of like crimewatch :D
  4. tantk

tantk

I don't think mk need tracking down. a few people in this thread already says they deal

with him constantly. Wouldn't those people have his information at hand ?
  5. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

anything new on this?
  6. nakadir

nakadir

I would recommend you to stay away and do not say no one told me so......

This is my feedback and if you want to get burned then go ahead be my guest... :cool:
  7. Trading

Trading

Can i have his agents details please - I have tried dealing with him direct but he is just rude and doesnt seem to want our business -
    Please could you send me his details please.
    Thanks
    Trading.
  8. Trading

Trading

Making Money

Mate, how do you make money from selling his items ?
    He is very expensive ! no ?
    Do you sell on eBay or what ?
    Let me no
    Thanks
  9. nakadir

nakadir

Ebay lol forget it you will make a loss before anything. I would say you would make may be £10 or 20 at best times when the goods you are trying to sell are hot otherwise completely forget it.

I am sure most people who bought at these high prices have bought them just before the rush before the new year and made a very very small margins that would not have even been worth all the headach. I guess MK went to the bank with a big smile on his face!!!!
  10. tantk

tantk

I had the same experience as well and apparaently he owes people money as well. I am

sure you can find other sellers who are more polite. He is just an a**hole.
  11. vc2005

vc2005

Guys - i think John has something to say on this matter.

Over to you John..............
  12. JMGames

JMGames

Yes John (I) will make a public address about this matter shortly...
  13. tantk

tantk

14. rowlystravel

rowlystravel

i spoke to mohammed for the two that got scammed via email
    he has read this thread and said it is untur and will contact the two members who are owed money?!?!

i dont really want to post the email on here, but he said thatafter he got back from the chinese new year, or thinking about it may have been a little later
  15. JMGames

JMGames

16. StrictlyUrban

StrictlyUrban

I received a mail from MKEnterprises today (I'm on their mailing list). The site has had a revamp and they have now launched an office in the UK (details on the website). For any UK residents having problems obtaining their goods perhaps a call to their UK office (Jospeh Jimenez is the contact) will help to resolve the matter. Or a visit (leave the baseball bat at home!)...
  17. tantk

tantk

A proper office or just another representative brokering and taking orders on behalf of MK ?

If they are just collecting money for MK, i would recommend caution. If things go wrong, the

rep would just say they broker the deal and cannot help you.
  18. Haste

Haste

I've been to their office

Hi guys,

I stumbled on this site just about 2 hours ago. And seeing this post i decided that perhaps my opinion would help.
    As about MK enterprise, I've also been in contact with them, since I have been, and still am looking for suppliers of videogames. Alibaba was my directory and that's where i got to know MKEnterprise.

I have contacted them via e-mails a couple of times, with replies not very prompt.
    And since flying there from Bangkok isn't at all very expensive, I've decided to check out the market. I have e-mailed them, which there was a prompt reply that welcoming me to their office.

I must confirmed that the address:
    MK Enterprise Ltd
    Office 3&4. 12 Floor
    Wealth Commercial Certre
    48 Kwong Wa Street
    Mong Kok
    Kowloon
    Hong Kong
    Tel: 00852 36934774 (5 Lines)
    Fax: 00852 369 34785
    Mohammed Kanfoudi

is legit. I've been there, Been in the Office.
    It is a small office comprises of two young employees (around 27-29 )
    Since it was the day of departure and that I've found myself a few descent suppliers, I didn't bother making appointment with Mohamed.
    I talked with one of the boys there instead.

It is my own conclusion that, they themselves are NOT the real big wholesaler like then ones that i've met. (With actual warehouses)
    Their price has become very high as soon as you could see the whole actual whole sale prices in HK.

As about his number. Kindly PM, or e-mail me. I'll be more than happy if i could be any help. (Pointing out maps of the building, scan namecards and send them to you)

good luck

Haste
  19. Saajan

Saajan

Hi,
    Thanks for the information Haste and :welcome: to the forum :)
  20. tantk

tantk

This thread should be in the name and shame section as well I believe.