1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Supremetronics

Supremetronics

I also successfully bought psps from mk enterprise and they were delivered in 4 days via DHL
  2. jay007

jay007

I wouldn't bother. I sent an email to them with a few questions about there service and i've had no reply for three day! Dread to think how long I would have to wait if I had a problem with an order and needed support!
  3. optimusprime

optimusprime

has anyone ordered mobiles from them with success their prices look descent
  4. viglen

viglen

Yes optimusprime I ordered a w810 about 6 months ago and it turned up within 10 days, the phone was fine and packaged very well i was pleased with there service.
  5. bennetts

bennetts

Mods i think you need to sort this thread out because the title speaks bad about the company.
    Yet we got members & forum registerd sellers talking good about them & saying they're orders have been delivered.
  6. wragge11

wragge11

I also know alot of people that have recived ther items....
  7. WTSUK

WTSUK

Mk

I've bought regulary from them and they have been great. Never had a problem.

I dont think they deserve to be in the name & shame as I dont believe they scam people. They are probably guilty of poor customer service that leads to customer complaints and potentially some customers out of pocket due their internal processes being shabby.

However the amount of people on this thread have stated that they dont reply to emails. What i do know is that MK recieve so many emails and orders that they cant keep up. This is just bad management and poor customer service.

BUT the main issue is how many of the people who have had a bad experience from them actually picked the phone up and spoke to them to sort out their issues? I'm asking because I have enquires from people in the UK who just email and will not even make a standard phone call to enquire about products, orders etc and expect me to call them!

The majority of people i deal with want something for nothing. They dont even want to pay for samples!
  8. YNWA

YNWA

totally agree with WTSUK, how annoying is it when people expect free samples !!!!
  9. tantk

tantk

The big majpr confusion is the issue that the MK Enterprises based in HK is the one that

many people have complained about. The MK Enterprise based in the UK seems to be

run totally by a different person. However MK Enterprise HK did mention they had setup

an office in the UK to accept orders from the UK. Now whether this company in the UK has

any relation to the one in HK, no one has come forward to confirm. Naturally with all the

bad publicity of MK (HK), the UK office (if any) would try to dis-associate themselves from

the HK office for fear it the bad publicity affecting their business as well. However it

could all be run by the same group of people. I guess time will tell.
  10. WTSUK

WTSUK

Hk & Uk

Both HK & UK are run by the same people. I know because they did at one stage stated on their website and I did speak to the owner about it. Again I still think the issue here is of poor customer experience and not that of people being scammed.

Within this thread people have stated that they have bought stock from them. I personally have a number of times and have never had a problem.

There are people who have recieved poor customer experience stating that they are a scam, which is totally untrue and therefore surly this is not a name & shame candidate.

Like I said before people want something for nothing and I bet these people are also guilty to an extent and I think it's unfair to slag off a company especially if they have not been given the opportunity to defend themselves.

I make my last comment as as a couple of weeks back there was a post on NSDIRECT from a customer who stated they could not get hold of him regarding an order. If a person read the thread It would have put them off NSDIRECT. However when NSDIRECT responded with an explanation the post got closed down simply because the facts were not all true.

I think all suppliers are faced with this issue of negative feedback from people who dont understand the business.

As for Nakadir who started this thread "It is actually not a company but one man and his dog type of business" I'm sure the majority of people on this board are 1 man type companies. I certainly am....but does this make me a bad supplier?

I think Nakadir has started this thread because he recieved bad service but I'm pretty sure everthing about the £8k etc is all rubbish. It's purly slander just his way of getting his own back!

PS. I do not work for MK and therefore I am not biased. I feel very strongly about customers who think they are right all the time. My company moto is: Customer is not always right in some situations. However we as honest suppliers try and accomodate their unrealistic dreams.

Rant over.
  11. YNWA

YNWA

nothin but the true there ^^^^

I am pretty sure MK Enterprise isnt a one man business, but i know for a fact that they get hunderds of emails a day, as i get a fair few and therefore they must get a lot more than me.

So replying to the all within customers expected hours time limit isnt possible.

People need to wake up and relise that suppliers have loads of requests everyday and it takes time to get through them.
  12. jay007

jay007

Well, 7 days and still waiting isn’t really what I call a suitable time frame to reply to questions. And if they are overstretched better management is probably needed.
  13. wragge11

wragge11

I totally agree with WTSUK, well done, and I hope this can be removed from name and shame, or leave it there, so less people trust them, and so will not buy from them, making it easier for me to order!!!!!
  14. Saajan

Saajan

15. letzblaze

letzblaze

HI...i'm totally confused 2 tel if MKEnterprise is for real or fake. because of all these mixed outcomes. i'm about 2 buy 2 phones of them for about 2000$

can some 1 tel me should i go through with this..or not?

if not are there any other suppliers around? real 1;s

thx
  16. Novax61

Novax61

Can you please read the forum rules on posting and not write in text format.
    http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/blog/terms/
  17. tantk

tantk

Sometimes when one does business, you have to also trust your gutt feeling. If you think

things don't sound too right or if you have no confidence then don't buy. There are so many

other suppliers out there. You just have to spend time looking and doing more research.

Obviously this thread is already into page 12. I see it going on forever and ever. If you

are willing to loose the $2000 then go give them a try. If not then keep the money in

your pocket and buy from someone else.
  18. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Tantk is absolutely right. You will NEVER be 100% sure of a supplier. The best you can do is weigh the facts that you know. Being in business is a risk, if you are not willing to take that risk, then you are not willing to be in business.
  19. baz

baz

i don't post on the boards but often read,
    so my word may not count for much.
    i have ordered goods for months with MK and have had prompt delivery, i paid for a number of phones tuesday afternoon, and received the tracking no this morning.

i've been pleased with there service.

thanks
  20. T-Electronics

T-Electronics

MKeurope.co.uk - I guess this is the same guy that runs MKenterprise.com right?

Well i tried to upgrade to thier drop shipping account but seems thier card payment system is down. However, I mailed and a week later i got a reply. Has a telephone number i can contact the guy on (Joseph Jimenez, Director of MK Europe Ltd.)

Just curious if you have heard of that guy before, and used the mkeurope.co.uk site.

Also got a phone number now that will get in contact with them if anyone needs it.

David