1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. vc2005

vc2005

Nice one..

If you check the first few pages of this thread - that is what i've been saying all along. Glad someone else agree's

All the best
  2. YNWA

YNWA

how much did you pay in total for 20
  3. Novax61

Novax61

4751 USD for 20 CW value packs
  4. Gorona

Gorona

Hi all,

I know this is now an old thread but I just want to say that I have had no problems with funds going missing from MK.

I have join there dropshiping program last month and have sold 12 of there products with in the month I joind. I had my products shiped to me within 3 days from HK to NZ by UPS and the products are great. the only problem is the product are only covered by 7 days of DOA. but I was told by MK they will bring in a full warranty by early next year and there might be more opation on payments instead of T/T which cost me more fees to use this method. the customer service is a bit slow but I they always answer my questions with in 3 to 4 days if there not to busy, I have also contact them by phone and spoke to one of there staff. I will be doing more business with MK for aslong as I can. I do think there prices are better then other I'v seen in China. I hope this helps if any of you traders that would like to join or purchase from them.
  5. chukwu

chukwu

UK mk enterprise agent

Can you please give me the number of mk enterprise uk agent. i was thinking of buying some ps3 of them
  6. YNWA

YNWA

www.mkeurope.co.uk

If you want PS3 then see my for sale section. I can offer better prices than MK Europe...i think.

Come back to me with MK Europes price and I'll see if I can beat it :niceone:
  7. YNWA

YNWA

In fact I am 100% sure I can beat them!
  8. RWA

RWA

Are you going to bet the shirt off your back on that? :D
  9. YNWA

YNWA

Yes! :dance:
  10. Beneddie1112

Beneddie1112

mkeuro are offering ps3's for £310 moq 6
  11. YNWA

YNWA

That does not include delivery tho and I know I can beat their prices when you add their delivery charges on.

:niceone:
  12. RWA

RWA

By some way :)
  13. YNWA

YNWA

Not saying by how much but I can go at least £1 lower, so therefore I'm beating them :D:niceone:
  14. RWA

RWA

Thought you might say that :D
  15. Beneddie1112

Beneddie1112

sorry didnt notice there prices dont include delivery
  16. virtuaxx

virtuaxx

I have just ordered a digital camera from MK enterprise, and thay gave me an UPD trackingnumber, everything looks fine... Why shouldnt I buy from them..
    Its totaly safe..
    The only stupid thing is that you can only pay by TT, the charges and fees are high, and the site tells us that the custumor must have paid them, ...
  17. Saajan

Saajan

You know if you do get scammed theres no way of getting your money back by paying by TT. Instead of UPD do you mean UPS? :\
  18. tantk

tantk

It is kinda dangerous to pay by TT. By the time you realise you have been scammed, it would already be too late..
  19. tirythajb

tirythajb

I have not bought anything from this supplier altho i did email them asking about their returns policy - they emailed me back for a while but when i asked if they could let me know of their % returns and if i could have more information they just simply stopped talking to me.

!
  20. virtuaxx

virtuaxx

I have recieved my order, however my digital camera was declared as 50USD, wich would be normally around 230USD.. I had to pay 30EUR import duties.
    I would confirm this order as succeeded