1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Warning Do Not Deal With MK Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by nakadir, Jan 18, 2006.

1. YNWA

YNWA

Considering they use UPS and they charge a £11 (€18) admin fee then €12 sounds about right for your country.
  2. luvyourstyle

luvyourstyle

Virtuaxx, Did you pay their $55 membership dee?
  3. YNWA

YNWA

It is only $55 if you want to join the dropship program.
  4. luvyourstyle

luvyourstyle

5. JVT

JVT

Has anyone purchased from them recently?
  6. JMGames

JMGames

God I cant believe these guys are still in business

I dealt with them 2 years ago and things were barely stable then

Cant believe they are charging a membership fee now too
  7. greg2414

greg2414

I've never had a problem with them.

They have always charged a dropshipping account membership.
    I think this company has had some bad press. Which is a bit unfair?
  8. Wrams

Wrams

Well after 17 pages has anyone actaully come to a conclussion?
    Right for what its worth heres my input:
    1) They are a company that is real as been disclosed in this thread
    2) There cusomer Services is poor (Very)
    3) The delivewry time is excellent.
    4) Import Duty/Tax is payable.

Last but not least is #5) Can this thread be closed? If you can't make your mind up after 17 pages of info then i think you should get out of the game and go work for someone else!!
    Come on People "Think About It". ;)
  9. greg2414

greg2414

What are you actualy saying though Wrams :p

Your conclusion isn't clear :)

I think it should be closed as they are pretty reputable.
    I havn't heard anyone fork $$$$ for a while though, which i wouldn't do anyway over the net. BUT big BUT everyone i hear who dropships or singular orders have found them quick, swiftm on time, sorted, bang on. SOOOOOOOOOO

Whats the conclusion????

Also i would like to say they have been here since 2005, same url same based address, telephone numbers the lot, if they were scammers they would have been found, sorted and end of. Agree????

I would like to hear one or two more verdicts on this and thats final :p
  10. tantk

tantk

Two words = Stay away
  11. Believer1984

Believer1984

To be honest i will be using them soon. I have already paid for the dropship fee.

Will report back on how things go.

Also some might want you to stay away frm them because they dont want 1 of their best suppliers going away.

Its a dog eat dog world out there.

As far as im concerened i am with several forums discussing trading and MK have more of a posotive image over a negative image.

MY VIEW = MK = NOT THE BEST BUT GOOD !!! :niceone:
  12. greg2414

greg2414

why? Whats you reason? Reading everything about them or have u experienced loosing money with them ? Spill it. If your going to dis somebody please back it up.
  13. greg2414

greg2414

Well said beliver, that comment above wasn't aimed at you :)
    I just don't like people putting companys down without actualy backing it up with evidence you know.
    I;ve used them for the past 1 year now, i have only ordered a few things but they have always been here prompt. Like you say it's a dog eat dog world people dis these people maybe because they don't want everyone using them thus not getting the range of people buying etc.

Oh well i'll see what you have to say with your experience, i'm just gunna say i won;t be dropping them :)

They have been around a while and if they were scammers they would have changed details, been hunted down, site down etc etc has any of this happened in the 2/3 years they have been around ??? mmmmm NO!
  14. MK Enterprise

MK Enterprise

Reply from MK

Dear Members/Customers

We are responding to some negative feedback we are getting on this forum with regards our services to the wholesale trade.

MK Enterprise is a wholesale company supplying online traders on a wholesale and drop ship basis, from time to time we get retail buyers slip through the net and purchase goods using our online service, these retail buyers do not understand the electronics trade and are looking to obtain one or two items at big discounts and believe there are big margins on electronics/branded items, unfortunately these people are somewhat deluded and generally account for the negative feedback we receive.

Most of us who live in the real world know that profits are made through good marketing, good customer service, added value and a lot of hard work. MK provide a drop ship and wholesale service second to none, due to our popularity we have had problems with emails in the past, the truth is we get so many it is sometimes difficult to reply as quickly as is necessary however we are constantly updating and trying to improve our service.

I would also like to thank the many members that have defended MK based on there experiences.

We have introduced new functions to our ordering system and we are now online with our eBay developers program which allows customers to upload our products directly on to there eBay accounts.

Yes we do have an office in the U.K. email ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    Office Address
    8/F Times Tower
    391 - 407 Jaffe Road
    Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
    00852-3693 4776 (GMT +08:00)
  15. james211

james211

"""""""

16. tommy_88

tommy_88

Hi,

New on here...and just wanna tell you they are legit. I was lookin on eBay and ive found a member who uses there pictures, there item names an there info off the site for example, delivery times...the person is doing dropshipping.

His feedback is 100% with 1000+ eBay ID: sme.products

This might be there company ebay id...

Just letting everyone know, they must be legit!

Im gonna buy some stuff off them this week.

Thanks

17. gadgetalert101

gadgetalert101

MK entrerprize is bad?

How come they advertize on this forum ..... ???? ....
  18. RWA

RWA

They don't look closely its a google ad.
  19. Karim

Karim

They have some bad feedbacks, so for you they are reliable or not ? What it's your advice about them ?
  20. Dropship

Dropship

Hi,

I am new...

Has anyone heard of InternationalDropshipper, the seem very good and would just like to know if they are any good, if there products are legit etc. If anyone ould help me it would be great because their prices seem cheap, they are dropshippers and they look legit.