WARNING I got scammed by Carl Lister, company Condom Dot Com Ltd, and user Tastefultraders

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by MuWo, Apr 30, 2015.

1. MuWo

MuWo

Ok so this message is number 10
  2. MuWo

MuWo

Ok, so I have 10 posts now but still can't send a PM
  3. Gary

Gary

It should update automatically which usually happens pretty quickly, if it doesn't maybe try logging out then back in again.
  4. MuWo

MuWo

I did what you said, nothing has changed :(
  5. Gary

Gary

Strange, like I said it's normally automatic and you should see the "start a conversation" option when you click someones username, unfortunately I do not have the permissions to update it manually, maybe give it a little while and contact staff if it hasn't updated a little later: http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/misc/contact/
  6. MuWo

MuWo

Nothing happened, still I don't have that option.
    So I'm asking user darren1979, can you please PM me?
  7. Import Expert

Import Expert

If you do a quick google maps search the address is a residential house so I'd guess they only act as the middlemen in their line of business. You can do a company check to get the Directors full names. Doing a few easy background checks they don't appear to be the kind of people to be scam artists, but you never know if they may have been scammed themselves or have financial issues.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2018
  8. Tastefultraders

Tastefultraders Banned Member

I am extremely sorry about the late reply to this thread but i have never received an email from TWF moderators or MuWo about this situation and i haven't been on TWF recently.

Regarding the situation i am appalled that i can be called a scammer publicly on here with no evidence whatsoever anything was involving myself. The contact i gave to MuWo was one i originally got off TWF and in my conversation i merely suggested that i had used them previously and my transaction went fine, it was quick and efficient.

When you mentioned the level of your order MuWo i even stated that i had only used them for a very small purchase i had never used them for large purchases - this is in the conversation record. Although i stated to you they were good suppliers i also stated i had not used them regular only the once off for a special deal i was using. From our conversation i didn't take this as you would just openly go and use them straight away - i would always do my due diligence before making any large order, speak on the telephone check all company records are correct before sending any money across and even then when sending money across i would be using Paypal or a similar service for a first time payment method.

To then come on here and blame me the transaction went sour is ludacris i do not run your business so i am not responsible for your actions, i merely was trying to be helpful as i have done for a few members on TWF. I have been registered here for some years, never had any occurences or problems on the forums, i do not participate regularly in conversations but i regularly try to give advice and any suppliers i have used previously if its not affecting my own business.

However after all i may be helpful in this situation, i have the contact number, registered address, company number and a sales invoice from my previous dealings with them. From my own previous due diligience (limited agreeably due to the small transaction value) i know they are middlemen and deal with a wholesaler who then dropships their products to the client, i had no problem with this when ordering and everything went smoothly. If you need any more information please don't hesitate to contact me, TWF team or MuWo. However i would appreciate if the slanderious element of this thread was removed about me.

MuWo feel free to PM Me if i can be of any help.

Also just to state you never contacted me after the initial conversation? so you stating i was replying straight away to messages, on that night i was but i have not been on the forum after for sometime.
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
  9. Tastefultraders

Tastefultraders Banned Member

Regarding a few other points in the thread after reading through, when i stated the contact i got was off TWF, it certainly was and providing the username would not be a problem, however i stated 'i think' they are advertisors on the forum as i was unsure if they were still here or not. I didn't provide the username MuWo simply because you didn't ask for it and that would have meant some digging through emails as its not something i took record of so it was not something that came to my mind straight away.

MuWo when available please pm me as i have no other contact for you.
  10. magictouch786

magictouch786

On a side note just because someone's british doesnt mean they wont commit fraud and just because someone is chinese means they will! i have lost money dealing with a polish gentleman who at the time was an advertiser on here and also a british company again who were advertisers here! Id go through the legal route as £4000 is a hell of a lot of money to just forget about.
  11. mslatif1

mslatif1

I have been conned by Tastefultraders too and have raised a crime report with police who will be investigating his activities shortly.

He pretended to be a Phone Wholesaler. He used MDS LTD as a cover. again he used an outlook email.

His actual name is Daniel Lane and he lives in Scunthorpe... I have all his contact details, and I've seen his feedback on ebay too. He is a prolific fraudster.

Muwo please advise which sort code and bank account you sent payment to?

If they are the same, I'll then add your case to the same crime report and hope you get a refund too.

Thanks

Saleem
  12. sdrhwrwsj

sdrhwrwsj

i would be booking my train ticket
  13. Laura Maclean

Laura Maclean

Hi I am here to help you.
    I know SHONA GILLIAN LONGMUIR personally. And not in a good way! I only thought she scammed by selling children for adoption in illegal child trafficking! She worked in Kilbirnie Social Services in North Ayrshire as a team manager in charge of children's social workers. Lives in DALRY NORTH AYRSHIRE. She was also a Nurse. She has been struck off any kind of work like this as she has LIED UNDER OATH ACCORDING TO A SHERIFF JUDGE TO STEAL CHILDREN AND SUBSEQUENTLY SACKED AND PUT IN NEWSPAPERS, EVEN A POLISH PAPER. She is clearly scamming now to make money as she cannot afford legal fees as she is being sued in court and facing a sentence. I will give you her details. If you would like to email back I would be happy to help. This woman is evil and a "professional" child abuser as well as a scammer who deserves nothing but full punishment. I'm sure HMRC taxman will be happy to hear from you regarding this matter and also SCOTTISH SOCIAL SERVICES COUNCIL as well as KILMARNOCK SHERIFF COURT for conducting more illegal activity. This woman has KARMA coming to her fast, clearly. I hope you can get justice for this! My friends been offered a settlement from her past managers due to her misconduct.
    Good luck hope to hear from you.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  14. Asifumar

Asifumar

The name Daniel Lane rings a bell. In fact it's the ******* who scammed me of nearly a £100.

I'm based in the Uk , anyway I can get in touch with the is fraudulent criminal?
  15. mslatif1

mslatif1

He is currently under investigation so it would be a good time for you to speak to the officer involved in this case.. PM me and i will give you the officer's email...

Thanks

Saleem
  16. Asifumar

Asifumar

17. mslatif1

mslatif1

18. Samantha stoddon

Samantha stoddon

That's my address take it off now!!