1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

We are excited to welcome OnBuy.com as an official partner

Discussion in 'Business News & Resources' started by Helen, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Helen

Helen

OnBuy.com is a business that has impressed us here at TWF for a long time. Unlike the many many others who have tried to launch a marketplace in the UK with little success (I've been to ALOT of presentations from "The Next eBay" over the past 10 years!). OnBuy.com launched with a usable, trustworthy and friendly website with a focus on providing a place for their sellers to grow their business with a new revenue line, and never compete with their customers with their own products. Basically seller friendly rather than seller irritated as so many of the other triers have seemed to be!

[​IMG]

This has led OnBuy.com to becoming the world's fastest growing marketplace in the 4 short years since it was founded. They have now partnered with more than 5,000 sellers to offer more than 24 million products to 8 million customers and have just won industry recognition with Retail Without Borders' Marketplace of the Year, and perhaps more importantly an incredibly high customer satisfaction recognition with 4.6 rating and almost 9,000 reviews on Trustpilot (compare to 2.4/5 from 12,000 on Amazon). They welcome sellers at a very low entry fee (see here) with seller support making joining them and getting started low risk and low effort.

We know from the many conversations we are having with online sellers that the pandemic and the immediate impact of lockdown highlighted to them the need to diversify in their routes to market, as well as increase their revenue lines so they don't get stuck at the mercy of one marketplace route to market.

[​IMG]

Businesses are also crying out for insights and help in knowing how to best grow their business moving through 2020 and the unpredictable economic times ahead. Our partnership with OnBuy.com is designed to help with that as a seller centric marketplace. Perhaps most importantly they also provide immediate payment on dispatch, which is important to so many online retailers. From talking to them closely over the last month, I am certain that TWF members should join this marketplace (We would never recommend anyone we didn't trust and think was a great product) and on top of that benefit, having @OnBuy within the TWF community with their expertise and insight based on millions of products and sales will also be advantageous!

So welcome to OnBuy and visit their page here to find out more about selling (or even buying) on the site!
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. Kelvinmagabush

Kelvinmagabush

Please i have a question and i dont know the right person to ask that
    How do i know if a member or a post here is fraudulent.i want tobbuy set of iphones feom a member cete.belgium but i dont know how to verify if this member is real.he already made an invoice for me and i am scared to pay.please i need your advice so i dont loose my money
  3. Helen

Helen

Anyone who has an advertiser/partner banner on our website has been vetted and verified by ourselves with both a personal and business ID. We do not keep anyone on the forum who has a proven complaint and have had @Cete.Belgium for over 12 years during which time they have served alot of community members.