1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Website Section!

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by tom456, Nov 14, 2006.

1. tom456

tom456

I have been seeing numerous posts about websites and people needing help. I for one, always have lots of questions about websites/ SEO etc. and its always hard to find somewhere to post.

There could also be a seperate section where people who are 'Registered Forum Sellers' can advertise services. However, I am not sure wether this will work or not as I don't know how many people can do web design.

Its only an idea but I think it will work and be a very helpful section..;)
  2. YNWA

YNWA

possibly but how may web designers are on here?
  3. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

There have been some web designers as sellers on here selling their services before.

As for a dedicated section for web design and SEO then I think it would be best to post a new thread and get people to reply that way.

Dave
  4. Saajan

Saajan

Hi,
    I wouldn't think a dedicated section for Web Design would be good as there aren't many web designers on this forum.

But thats just my opinion ;)
  5. tom456

tom456

I think you have the wrong idea here, maybe it was how I explained it.

The Idea of it is to have a section where you can post about...

How do I code my site with HTML?

How do I install CubeCart?

Where should I buy Web Hosting?

These are Just some examples of the questions people may want to post.

Its not really for people to say "I will design you a web site for £189" The idea of it is where people can ask how to do somthing. As there are loads of people that own a web site on this forum or have done at some point and at least have some knowledge they could share.

Regards..
  6. Anthony

Anthony

As always, I appreciate the suggestion but it really needs to be tied into Wholesale Business for it to be a viable addition for us to use.

We can add a whole host of things but if they aren't Wholesale related in my opinion it is deviating from this forums main focus. A confused focus can lead to a variety of problems.

I'm open to suggestions on how we could tie it into Wholesale Business?
  7. Saajan

Saajan

Hi,
    Those kind of things can go under the "Selling Online" section. :)

Hope this helps.
  8. tom456

tom456

Oh Ok, It was just not clear to me where I had to post and I have a lot of questions about this sort of thing at the moment, with setting up a new site. Thanks for the Thumbs up...:niceone:
  9. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

Tom,

Post anything you think we can help with as there is a massive amount of resource around here, and if it's not on here then somebody will help and point you in the right direction

Dave