1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Website where?

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Grodd, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Grodd

Grodd

Hello. I want to make a website for my business. Tell me some good company that can do this for me. I want good support and good service. Share your opinion.
  2. Lipre

Lipre

There are so many companies that can do this for you. You just need to know what you want! What is your business?
  3. Cody

Cody

Absolutely, plenty of sites all across Google. Many people - depending on what you're selling - will use some eCommerce platforms such as Etsy, Shopify, Wix, Freewebstore, even Wordpress. All somewhat basic and easy to use/ navigate.

It does all really depend on what you're selling, what you expect to gain from it. Shed some more light on what it is your business does.
  4. Jirdi

Jirdi

I think it's good to say what your business is. So we can give you advice. How many pages does your site have? Is it an online store? What is your budget?
  5. Grodd

Grodd

I have a small transport company. I need a site to inform my clients about the business.
  6. Jed

Jed

Wordpress would be best for you in my opinion, many basic templates to chose from for free. Can do everything you need and plenty of plugins available to help you do it,
  7. Annastasia

Annastasia

You can try Fiverr or Upwork and hire a freelancer to do that. They are both platforms who connects freelancers and clients, but work om two different ways.
    Upwork: Sign up and post your Job/project's, make sure to provosert a detailed description om what you want. Freelancers Will placebo bids om you posting, you can also browse freelancers who offer the applicable service and invitere them to apply.

Fiverr: Fiverr is the other way around, Sign up, find your niche (webpage, landingpage, webdesign etc). You Will be presentere for freelancers offering the service you are looking for and can contact anyone of your choice.

Makesure to read the reviews before you hire someone. I am sure you could have that done in 24 hours, and it's cheap. But again, be sure to read the reviews.
  8. Stylesupplier

Stylesupplier

Use shopify, ecwid... it is much easy and do not need any tech.
  9. ShazG

ShazG

Hi Grodd, best way to make a website for your company is to hire a local web developers who have good reputation and which you can communicate easily. I ma sure you will easily find some in your city, best way to look for them is to search on google with query "web designers in (city name)". If you are looking for an internationally established web development company then you can also look for them in google with "top online web designers and developers". I once hired a company name revglue which designed my website and mobile app and i am well satisfied with there work. You can check if you want to engage them for your website development revglue(.)com/bespoke you can also check youtube for many tutorials if you want to learn how to design your own website.
  10. The Wholesale Community

The Wholesale Community

11. Michael Beaumont

Michael Beaumont

It's an idea to use a local developer you can regularly visit so you can exchange ideas on the fly instead of waiting weeks for them to be "updated".