1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

what does 'ADVISED' mean?

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by Rds discounts, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Rds discounts

Rds discounts

Hi, i have a large parcel coming in from china, i checked the tracking number with royal mail and it says:

Service: Express 48

What does the advised part mean?

all help is appreciated,

Ryan
  2. ClumsyCol

ClumsyCol

I had this a few months ago, it means that they have been advised to destroy all contents. Looks like your parcel is gonna be nuked.

But seriously I have no idea. :)
  3. Rds discounts

Rds discounts

haha, you had me going for a second there
  4. Saajan

Saajan

5. Just Browsing

Just Browsing Banned Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You git lol You had me going as well, dread to think how the OP felt lol
  6. Pete

Pete

It means they know it is coming, have probably received electronic info on it, but it is not physically in their system at this time.
  7. HighamBen

HighamBen

Had me going there :eek: , Brill :Clap::Clap::Clap: