What is the simplest way to get website traffic?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Tom Cole, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jay82

jay82

What is google addwords?
  2. psxgamer

psxgamer

Google addwords is a way to advertise your website through Google. Never notices the "sponsored links"? You an create these links yourself. It's a sytem of Pay Per Click, so everytime somebody clicks it will cost you. When configuring your link (=also called adword campaing) you can put the £ you want to pay per click.

I find it quite complicated. I've ran an addword campaign myself. I did it for a few weeks. I hardly get any clicks. And when I had clicks it was for keywords I don't need an adword campaign for. Also the contrary is possible. If you get a lot of clicks it can get expensive, but you can set a max. amount per day you want to spend.
  3. jay82

jay82

I want to know more about the "pay per click" system you are talking about please. And what is wordpress? is it the same as the google add words you are talking about?

<mod edit: removed signature link>
  4. John

John

Google Adwords also offer CPM: cost-per-thousand impressions. You could also look down this route..

To be honest it really depends on what type of marketing you are trying to achieve...

Regards
  5. jay82

jay82

How would you use youtube in building website trafic and marketing purposes for businesses such as where you provide services , for example a doctor? or a massage therapist?
  6. MSFB

MSFB

tv advertising during the x factor final with a 99% off code. guaranteed hits
  7. charen smith

charen smith

Search engine optimization can be done in various ways. It's not at all complicated. Create quality content; make professionally complete web design, build backlinks. These are the three simple things that you have to remember.