1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

What is the top 5 best seo companies to use ?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by cmdh, Mar 25, 2012.

1. cmdh

cmdh

Hello everyone
    I am looking to use someone to out source my seo for my web site to take care of the meta tags/descriptions key words etc also writing articles and back links basically to do everything i need for a good seo for my website www.cmdh.co.uk

What is the top 5 best seo companies to use ?

<mod edit: changed to standard font>
  2. dsben

dsben

Hundreds of them out there from small firms to much large outfits, it really depends on your budget
  3. cmdh

cmdh

is there any companies that you use that you would
    Recommend
  4. eAuction

eAuction

I would try and find one in your local area who you can have face-to-face contact with.
  5. Proudlock

Proudlock

I don't have any to recommend but a piece of advice is to ensure you can see examples of the work they have produced in the past to make sure they will produce the results you want - basically just to ensure your not wasting money on a company that claims the world but doesn't really produce results.
  6. Gerrit_Max

Gerrit_Max

There is one I would NOT advice and that is addpeople.co.uk
    I recently had a (cold) call from them and the guy I was talking to
    was being very pushy, he was to eager to get me to sign up.

Gerrit :cool:
  7. DirectSmartphones

DirectSmartphones