What is Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by nick-chunias, Jan 10, 2012.

1. nick-chunias

nick-chunias

This morning I published a blog post that I want to share with members of the TWF community entitled "What is Twitter?" http://www.dsconsumerbureau.com/2012/01/10/what-is-twitter/

I cover a lot of Twitter basics and what people use Twitter for these days. Take a look and please share with the TWF community how you use Twitter for your business or personal use.

We currently use Twitter as a way to give back and share useful information with our followers and to help build our branding. We are also networking and meeting a lot of good people and businesses through our Twitter account located @DSConsumer and we're very happy with how quickly we are building our following on Twitter.
    [​IMG]
  2. SaleHoo

SaleHoo

Thanks Nick, this certain helps and makes twitter seem a bit more friendly, especially as I'm not really into tweeting (just yet).

Cheers,

Richelle :)
  3. nick-chunias

nick-chunias

You're welcome Richelle. Twitter is a lot more friendly than you think once you dig into it. And as I said in my previous post, just stay focused on contributing and sharing (via re-tweets) useful information to your following.