What program should I use for email marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by photor245, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Andy777

Andy777

You probably didn't learn their T&Cs about affiliate marketing/allowed practices?
  2. Andy777

Andy777

Yes and no.

They both have a learning curve involved (especially Infusionsoft) but in essence, they can do AMAZING things to any business, even small ones. Customer segmentation down to very precise measurements, sales funnels, highly targeted up-sells/cross-sells etc. etc. I'm still learning it but it truly is an amazing piece of software.
  3. EJames

EJames

Thanks for that, will look into it. I didn't mean to come across rude in my initial comment - just disagreed on that comment about old school white hat methods generating organic traffic. I do believe paid traffic is the greatest thing and has an amazing ROI. Personally my projects are mainly CPA right now as I'm heading of to Uni but my projects are at a point where I can generate a healthy passive income and almost reach the 5 figure point in the next couple months.

It just shows how easy IM is to make money. Hopefully when I have more times on my hands, I can get seriously involved in affiliate marketing, stackthatmoney has a big learning curve so hoping to spend a few months cracking onto it. Would you say there's serious money to be made in affiliate marketing once it's learnt and understood? Or would you recommend I get into other areas? I'm trying to maintain and grow my email marketing network but also head into affiliate marketing and paid advertising.
  4. Andy777

Andy777

Affiliate Marketing is great and I'm still using it to generate passive income month after month.

But I don't base my business on that income. That's play money.

Problem with CPA and paid traffic is that you're constantly fighting a battle working on a campaign basis. You have to look for all the latest tricks to stay in the game. Most campaigns last few months tops (that's very good actually). So it's very stressful.

My advice would be - earn as much as you can, don't blow that money on stupid gadgets and then invest it into some sort of long term, sustainable business. Create a product or content based website or SAAS - whatever! Something VALUABLE! As we all know that 99% of CPA programs are nothing more than scams! If you ask me, I say that in 5 years time these will be taken down by FTC.
  5. iGadgetuk

iGadgetuk

Personally i dont really like the 'one page advertised' information products as most come accross as a scam and are available for free on the net anyway. but there are only Some goode ones.

Affiliate marketing is amazing, And i think will be sustainable for time to come as long as you keep moving

Personally im also into eccomerce, its more challenging and rewarding. Plus its good to create a brand people will come back to and is a sustainable business model. But seo is harder for eccommerce i beleive. Andy will seo advice be in the eccomerce maganates?
  6. eAuction

eAuction

7. bouncegiftswholesale

bouncegiftswholesale

We used dotmailer in the past but have trialled MailChimp more recently and I'm not convinced by it.

I found the interface easier to use personally and there are plugins etc for various carts which I found easier to use than DotMailer but MailChimp doesn't get as high a response as the other.

We will probably switch back to DotMailer for our Christmas marketing.
  8. Andy777

Andy777

Yep, it will.

There will be a dedicated SEO module as well as SEO tips implemented all over the course.