what's the best site to source from china in small bulk order?

Discussion in 'China Sourcing' started by Dankung, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Dankung

Dankung

What's the best site to source from china in small bulk order? at Aliexpress or alibaba, it's either retail or big bulk order.
  2. Cody

Cody

You can always try Global Sources. If possible, you can try to work out a deal with suppliers on AliExpress and Alibaba - there may be some suppliers that'll allow you a sample - though might be asked to pay for it to make it worthwhile for the supplier.
  3. Kriss Mou

Kriss Mou Banned Member

Actually,Most chinese people are buy some stockist in Chinese Alibaba,If you understand the chinese words,This may help you find some cheapest and less quantity products,It means stockist,Fast delivery etc.And if you could not understand the chinese language,Please feel free contact me for helps.I may help you translate it for free.
  4. Danil Ishimov

Danil Ishimov

Hello. You can visit our website http://en.asiaoptom.com. But we deliver only wholesale goods (the minimal order price is 500$).
    But we have around 100 million goods from 600 thousand suppliers, so you can find any product you need.
    You can write me here or to online chat on the website.
  5. hansw

hansw

If you study chinese you can find many sites like that.It is hard to get lower price if MOQ is small .However there are still some particulars,If necessary please contact bignewbirth-com
  6. dongsourcing

dongsourcing

Cuch as 1688-com, this is a wholesale website, but is Chinese website, so you could find a sourcing agent to help you sourcing products in China, please contact dongsourcing-com know more details.