1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Where's the best place to register a ltd company?

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance, Employment and Health & Safety' started by Import, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Import

Import

I am wanting to register my ltd company and was wondering if companies house was a good place to do it or is there a better place that anyone knows? Thank you!
  2. Dean

Dean

It has to be registered at Companies House, its how you go about registering it that you can choose. You can do it yourself directly with Companies House or you can pay a company to do it for you. I got my accountant to do it for me.
    Import likes this.
  3. Import

Import

There's a website called duport.co.uk, it's basically part of companies house but could I basically do it through there? Oh right how come you got your accountant to do it for you?
  4. DJW

DJW

A few years ago I used simpleformations.com it was so easy, they also fast tracked a bank account for me. Can't remember the price but it was hardly anything.
  5. Import

Import

It looks good! I don't know which one to go for. Either simpleformations or duport!
  6. fd.ltd.uk

fd.ltd.uk

Why not give us a ring - we're on e of the leaders and will hold your hand and give you plenty of advice. We'll even pay for the phone call 0800 085 45 05 . We've done over 250,000 company formations, so we know how to make it easy for you and get you the best Articles. I think we're the only formation agency that is part of TWF . Don't forget we offer cashback and fast track bank acocunt opening
    Import likes this.
  7. Dean

Dean

Because it was easier really and I was too busy with everything else. I didn't have to think about it or learn anything new - just instructed him to do it and a couple of weeks later received my details through the post.
  8. fd.ltd.uk

fd.ltd.uk

You should have documents within 24 hours , not 2 weeks
  9. Dean

Dean

It probably was, I just had loads going on at the time! I think my VAT certificate took a while to come through, maybe thats what I'm thinking of.