Which Social Media Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Adamwells, Jan 25, 2017.

1. ranu katre

ranu katre

According to your business type you have to select social media platform. Facebook, Instagram, tweeter,pinterest, are all the social media are present which will to get more traffic on website.
  2. robbyrow

robbyrow

well its bad news for googleplus because it has been shutdown. for my opinion Facebook use for product marketing.
  3. robbyrow

robbyrow

4. robbyrow

robbyrow

5. Lauren Hayward

Lauren Hayward

Other than Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Tumblr and Pinterest are also good for the marketing purpose of business.
  6. lokesh91

lokesh91

Social media give best platform to drive traffic to any website. There any many social media platforms we are using like facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
  7. Mitchell Dagley

Mitchell Dagley

When choosing the best social media network for your business it depends on many things including your product/service and who your "average" client. Twitter is a fantastic networking tool and great for having conversations with your customers but often isn't the go-to network for researching brands and products. You're better of channelling your energy into Facebook and Instagram but make sure you choose highly visual content as both algorithms don't like too much text.

I would also urge you to analyse your current social media audience data this can provide you with a lot more information and will definitely help you profile your customers.

Mitchell Dagley
    Social Media Marketing Manager
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  8. bodyparts4benz

bodyparts4benz

Depends on the customer group.

I am in the B2B business, LinkedIn and Facebook page are main SNS for me.
    The content you post better&more, the more potential clients will be reached.
  9. Lauren Hayward

Lauren Hayward

Commonly used social media platforms for any business
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
  10. Bhagesh Nair

Bhagesh Nair

If you are working with paid Ad's, then of course Facebook
    If you want to find quality leads just by networking, LinkedIn all the way
  11. sofcookies

sofcookies

Google+ has now been pulled and is being closed down. That leaves Facebook and Twitter as the most common Social Media platforms for selling although I hear good things about Instagram.