Who can help me to get the arrears from this company?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Chee Teng, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

LED Luxx UK Ltd
    Unit 15 Eldon Way Biggleswade Bedfordshire SG18 8NH
    VAT : GB 311038850
    44 01767600083

We had gave them payment after delivery service since last year, and they always delay to pay. Earlier this month they moved warehouse, when I ask for payment, they was explained that no full access to all emails, stock, and systems, including their payment processes during these days.
    Now May is coming, there is still no news, and one earliest unpaid bill is from 17th Jan, almostly 100 days delayed.
    Now it really looks like they trick on me, no email and no news.
    Who can help me?
  2. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

:mad: is there anybody can give me one hand?
  3. ASL Express

ASL Express

Did you get them to sign a Credit Application form? It would be easier to litigate with this. Or maybe contact them through their social media pages to expose them / apply pressure.
  4. Jed

Jed

Their VAT ID shows they are currently trading from:

Unit 4
    Montgomery Way
    Biggleswade
    Bedfordshire
    SG18 8UB

Not sure if this is up to date though but have you tried them at that address?

The current active director for the company is: George Anastasis LEONIDOU
    ASL Express likes this.
  5. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

no credit contract,but I have all proof of delivery and email backup,the problem is, I think this kind small company not afraid expose.
  6. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

Yes,this address is old one that I delivered before,the new address is very near from it. Yes, I have all contact list for them, like Adam Michael,George Leonidou,Katerina Coumis and Nurudin Jafferji, but they all no reply, so those info was really useless.
  7. Jed

Jed

The other names are no longer active directors so they shouldn't be contacted as they're not responsible for the companies activities anymore.
  8. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

Many thanks for your information. Yes, it seems all contact were unable to contact,bcs there was no reply for a long time.
    About George Leonidou, he is active at “LIGHTING REVOLUTION LIMITED” too.
    And about Luxx, their website “www.ledtec.co.uk”, but there is no matched company named Ledtec.
  9. Jed

Jed

Your best option now is to contact a UK based solicitor and get them to send a letter on your behalf to the current active director seeking an immediate resolution. They will be less likely to ignore a letter from a registered solicitor.
  10. Chee Teng

Chee Teng

I have consulted with legal, it is very difficult to prosecute for this kind mini shell company. It seems I have to give up.
  11. Jed

Jed

Pretty sure you can just submit a claim through the small claims court which isn't difficult at all.

I'm not sure how it works for an overseas company though. Has the person you've consulted with mentioned this option?
    ASL Express likes this.
  12. ASL Express

ASL Express

Do they have a google reviews page or any other social media pages?