1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Who makes the Anonymous clothing label?

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by kevshouse, May 10, 2011.

1. kevshouse

kevshouse

Hi there, does anybody know who makes a plus size clothing brand called 'Anonymous'? I've seen lots of this label on Ebay and a few small websites but I cant seem to find any info on them at all...

(Not to be confused with 'Anonymous by Ross + Bute', thats a totally different brand)
  2. brywalker

brywalker

Nobody knows. He's anonymous.:p

Sorry. Couldn't resist it. I hope someone can help you.
  3. Andy777

Andy777

lol :lol:
  4. Andy777

Andy777

Hello & Welcome to TWF!

Enjoy your stay :welldone:
  5. martinadrew

martinadrew

Hi
    did you find Anonymous? im now looking for them..please help
  6. kevshouse

kevshouse

Hi there,

Apparently this is the plus size arm of the AX Paris label. AX Paris have their own website but they dont have any of the Anonymous label on there. I gave them a ring but they only manufacture to order. There must be some wholesalers who sell the label but I havent been able to find any on the web.

There seems to be a lot of ebay sellers in the north west that sell Anonymous, and I have a feeling that they may get a lot of their stock from a wholesaler called KMA wholesale in Leeds who dont have a website, but I havent got round to ringing them to see what labels they stock.

If you manage to find out any more then please let me know!
  7. PG

PG

??????
  8. Andy777

Andy777

First post on TWF!
  9. martinadrew

martinadrew

Hi kevshouse. Ive been trying for ages to source them..havent seen them at tradeshows in either pure or moda? I know of 2 shops near me that stocks them however im sure they wouldn be willing to give me info however if you rang they may give it to you as ur in the UK and no competition to them..:welldone:

what do you think? i doubt that ax paris are the correct wholesaler either as one of the shops that does it near me does it by season rather than random stocks of it??
  10. kevshouse

kevshouse

Hi Martin, sorry for the delay in replying, I didnt get an email to notify me of your response. Yes sure, let me know who they are and I can see if they'll talk to me. You dont ask, you dont get! I still havent got round to ringing KMA!
  11. martinadrew

martinadrew

hi kev

here is the 2 shops that i know that stock ''anonymous''.. tempted 0035318314293 ********************************************* and ''curvy closet'' 003536978890

leyt me know how you get on please as im at my wits end trying to source them..Map DaClMap data ©201
  12. kevshouse

kevshouse

Ok, well this will be number 7 lol Will see if I can add anything useful to other posts and get back to you - what a pain!
  13. fijo

fijo

Hi, to MartinAndrew and Kevshouse, did you find the fashion label anonymous? Have been trying to find them but with no success at all..would really appreciate any help you can give...
  14. fijo

fijo

Hi Martina

Haven't got a shop as yet but it will be in Wigan in Greater Manchester..not enough shops catering for us more voluptuous ladies I feel. I am a new member so will I be able to PM you as yet?
  15. Staceyleanne

Staceyleanne

i have rang kma as i am also trying to find suppliers of plus size womens clothing and they dont stock plus size at all if you could help me with any suppliers that would b great

Thanks
    Stacey c
  16. Pete

Pete

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...........
    Dorey likes this.
  17. Piccadilly

Piccadilly

Hi Can someone email please as well regarding Anonymous!
    Many thanks

email -mod edit: email address removed
  18. StylishGirl

StylishGirl

Hi from Australia, I am really looking for this brand if anyone can please help me finding the supplier that would be so wonderful.

Also if you know of any other plus size suppliers that would be a plus as well.

Look forward to talk with all you real soon.

Stylish Girl :)
  19. PG

PG

I know the Swiss flag if thats any good? Thats a big plus! badum tish ;)
  20. Cell plus clothing

Cell plus clothing