1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Stock Offer Wholesale Christmas Eve Boxes From Risus Wholesale

Discussion in 'Toys, Books, Arts & Craft' started by ladyvgw, Feb 24, 2017.

1. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Christmas Eve Boxes

Stock Status: Physical
    Stock Location: E.Sussex
    Payment Methods: credit card, bacs, paypal
    Shipping Info: 24hr Courier
    Buyer Liabilities: Vat

• Unit Price: £1.55
    • Quantity: 2000+
    • MOQ: 12 pieces
    [​IMG]

Reserve This Hot Item Now!

I know Christmas seems a long way off but it will be here before you know it and with that in mind all the buzz around the trade at the moment is for Christmas Eve boxes. If you are unaware of this relatively new concept please have a read of the link below ...

http://www.kidspot.co.nz/article+8767+521+The-Christmas-Eve-Box-tradition.htm

For the past couple of years the only boxes that have been commercially available have been very expensive wooden crates/boxes that add considerably to the overall cost of the festive period. This year we are pleased to announce the launch of a much more cost effective option - a flat packed cardboard box that could retail for as little as £2.99 each (rrp £4.99). The boxes measure 35x25x15cm when opened out and are made of sturdy corrugated cardboard.

We have a limited supply on order to arrive in August/early September but demand has been extremely high so far so we have listed them for sale on the website for customers to pre-order. If you would like to reserve stock for delivery later in the year then please click on the image above and add your required quantity to the basket and complete checkout. You will be charged 10% of the value of the boxes which will secure the stock and when the stock is available to dispatch we will contact you for the balance of the payment.
    If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me.
    Vicky x
    Click to go to Website / Offer
  2. Jed

Jed

They look pretty cool if I do say so myself, hope you sell lots!
    ladyvgw likes this.
  3. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

Thanks Jed. We only listed them yesterday and already sold over 2 thousand boxes! I might have to try and source more as I think they might sell out before the end of the month!!
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Cody likes this.
  4. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

Hi Vicky,

How are these boxes constructed to open. Is it a lid that comes off or opens at one end?
  5. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

The lid is not a separate piece. They open at one end and tuck in with a flap.
  6. ladyvgw

ladyvgw

These are going to be big this year! We have sold in excess of 6000 so far and they are not even in stock yet! We reckon to sell out by the end of September so if you want some you can them reserve them via our website.

Any questions please ask :)