Why was my review deleted?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by damian5000, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damian5000

damian5000

Posted a review for some good service I'd received... Tons of stuff on here on how to not get scammed and a whole forum for scam businesses, but can't say something good about a company? Really? :thumbdown:
  2. eShop

eShop Banned Member

Being that it was your very first post and you have just joined, It will have been reported and seen as advertising
  3. damian5000

damian5000

ahhhh... okk.. understood. thanks for your reply.
  4. Ron

Ron

Hi Damian,

We have ran through a check on the thread you started and we learned that it was deleted as it was verging on advertising. It was seen as such as it was your first post and yet a review about a company's service was made, the members and moderators of the community have no way to know if you are connected to the site you were discussing in your post. It's different if say a new member started a thread asking the other members their feedback about a supplier that the former is looking into placing an order with compared to a new member telling the other members of the community to try a particular company that they have dealt with in their first post as obviously, the latter will be seen as advertising.

Hope this helps shed light on this. I'm closing this thread now but should you have further queries, please feel free to contact us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.