Woodland Group now on Twitter

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Import Expert, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Import Expert

Import Expert

I've posted on the official list now but just in case any of you want to start following us we are now 'officially' on twitter.

@WoodlandGroup

As my youngest son often says to me "My game so my rules" - I have been trusted to be the face behind our account so its my rules until I'm told otherwise. o_O

Still very early days but we have a lot of events coming up for our 25th Anniversary starting this Saturday (hence I wanted the OK to re-activate it this week) so I hope to be able to show off some of these events and add some interesting and engaging content that everyone will find useful and entertaining as time goes on.

If anyone has any tips/tools that have not been widely discussed elsewhere it would be great to hear from you.

So, using the mesmerising eyes and voice of 'Derren Brown'... "Follow @WoodlandGroup on twitter, or you might just get eaten by half life zombies."
  2. Gary

Gary

Even though a zombie apocolypse sounds fun I've given you a follow from @Pro_Demon
    Import Expert likes this.
  3. Anthony

Anthony

Sent you a welcoming :)
  4. Import Expert

Import Expert

Many thanks Gents.
  5. Andy777

Andy777

I'm now following you! :)

I now have 7 people I follow on Twitter, lol
  6. Digitalfever

Digitalfever

I'll follow you Darren, but not when your wearing lipstick.

I am your 50th Follower !