1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Service Offer Worldwide Freight Forwarding

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by Import Expert, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Import Expert

Import Expert

I would like to take a moment of your time to introduce Woodland Global to some of the newer members of the forum who may not have dealt with us thus far.

We are a large independently owned freight forwarder. Feedback from our customer base suggests that we stand out from the crowd by offering a level of service that surpasses what others provide.

At Woodland we appreciate and understand what our customers really want. We listen intently to find out their real needs, so that we can provide a complete supply chain package and a customer experience that would never have been thought possible within the global logistics industry.

Our business is truly global. We have genuine worldwide coverage, with a local feel. With over one million square feet of warehousing premises and over 4500 staff globally, our commitment to you is to utilise our expertise and resource towards delivering competitive and efficient transportation of your goods.

Our approach is very different to other freight forwarders. We work closely with our customers to create a truly long term 'Win Win' partnership by providing logistics solutions that improve speed of service and excellent freight rates. Your success is our success.

We work with customers large or small that may ship a single pallet to those that move thousands of containers per year. All you have to do is imagine how we can help you and your business in this tough economic climate, contact any of our team of experts and enjoy the Woodland experience.

Kind regards,
    Darren

(Email Hidden for Privacy)
  2. Arnab Bagchi

Arnab Bagchi

Hello Darren,
    your message is noted.
    You can discuss some business opportunities by reaching me at 00919867712793.
    Regards
    Arnab
  3. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Arnag. No problem I can give you a call. Are you a freight forwarder or Importer/Exporter ?
  4. Car Expert

Car Expert

hello Darren,

I hope you deal in custom clearence & delivery, I actually need a quote.
    email add : (Email Hidden for Privacy)
    tel : 07894980932
  5. Import Expert

Import Expert

Yes we do Zeeshan. Have emailed you.
  6. IzzoNet

IzzoNet

the use of wordwide freight can be very useful for anyone who export or import products in big amounts.
  7. jadenviiv

jadenviiv

hello

i have just start a ecommerce business.....does your services ship global, do you ship single items?
  8. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Jadenviv,

We ship to/from most places. I would say our main areas are North America / UK & Europe / Asia. You need to bear in mind though that we are a freight forwarder and do not try and complete with couriers/parcel carriers that deal with smaller packages. We can be extremely cost effective on shipments from around a pallet upwards, particularly when shipping by seafreight is involved. In a recent example a client was quoted $3200 to ship some goods from USA to UK by the supplier. We shipped the goods for them in the end at a cost of just over £600.

Kind regards,
    Darren.
  9. DuWolfy

DuWolfy

Sent private message ... forgot mention it when I was looking for shipping quotes last time.
  10. Import Expert

Import Expert

Hi Sean,

Many thanks - Sent you PM back. (Issue was with email address above - missing L in Woodland)

Many thanks,
    Darren.
  11. Import Expert

Import Expert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.