1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canada

canada Retired Moderator

toys-n-things2.com 100% Scam!

From http://toys-n-things2.com/index.asp?PAGEACTION=COMPANY

Founded in 2003, The ATL Wholesale Club.Com.has rapidly grown into a leading eTailer of Toys, video games, gaming consoles, consumer electronics and computer hardware, serving a diverse range of customers both nationally and internationally. The company has access to more than $3 million in inventory and three warehouses nationwide, allowing the company to become a formidable force in the online Toy market.

Scott
  2. JanesDeals

JanesDeals Banned Member

II am so amazed at how many people fell for their stories!! Next time learn from your mistakes and if you smell trouble, run. Scammers are typically smooth talkers. They answer questions just right but don't be fooled!! If the facts prove the company is not stable, don't go foward!

The US Bureaucracy is not a Safe Fallback. It is completely a mess. By the time the complaints are filed the criminal mind will have changed identities 3 or 4 times. And don't waste more money on an international atty. It is more money down the drain.
    Sad but true.
  3. DocJ

DocJ

I am not a trader and have no desire to be one because of companies like SJE LLC What I am is a salesman and friend to two former employees of SJE llc. Both former employees have been mentioned in this thread and I just wanted to assure you that both people are real and are not Deangelo. Both employees were terminated around January 12 when they started to question what was going on. As of the last time I talked to said employees neither had been paid their last checks. What they have recieved though is tracking numbers that have never been picked up cancelled transactions through various web pay sites and false promises about recieving there checks. I post this here to warn people not to do buissness with SJE or Deangelo in that he not only messes over his customers but his employees too. I know neither one of the employees ever saw any stock or knew what was going on in that they are in a different state than the buisness they were just doing what they were told. I know they feel bad about what happend but they are in a figh for their money too. Please be ware of this company and others like it in my buisness we call people lke the proprieters of this buisness sharks and snakes good luck guys
  4. JCole69

JCole69

I believe Deangelo may be trying to operate under the dbelectronix.com domain
    Let me know what you guys think
    It has the same PO Box as SJE, LLC
  5. canada

canada Retired Moderator

6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The whois information for the website is being hide by Domains by Proxy, Inc.

It`s a new website Created on: 28-Nov-06 and Expires on: 29-Nov-07

Scott
  7. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The 630 522 9260 Fax number is a Illinois area code.

Scott
  8. canada

canada Retired Moderator

It looks like a new website,being run by DeAngelo Scott – Jones.The website has the same 25% order cancellation penalty policy.

Scott
  9. canada

canada Retired Moderator

I found the corporate listing for Scott -Jones Enterprises,LLC

From http://www.ganet.org/cgi-bin/pub/corp/corpsearch?corpid=0654896

SCOTT-JONES ENTERPRISES, LLC
    A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY COMPANY

ADDRESS:
    445 Waterbury Drive
    Lawrenceville , GEORGIA 30045

CEO:
    CFO:
    SEC:
    REGISTERED AGENT & OFFICE:
    Scott - Jones, DeAngelo Carlos
    445 Waterbury Drive
    LAWRENCEVILLE , GA 30045

Scott
  10. curious2see030

curious2see030

ok i had put up 2 messages over the weekend and now they are gone ?????? what is the purpose of removing them?
    :\
  11. Anthony

Anthony

You may wish to consult the agreement you had with your previous employer as to why. If you are unsure as to what I am referring to, feel free to contact me (not in this or other threads however!).
  12. allure

allure

NOTE: I DID NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THIS COMPANY. I DID NOT AGREE TO NOT FILE ANY SUIT AGAINST THE COMPANY, I DID NOT AGREE TO DROP ANY SUIT ALREADY FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY, I DID NOT AGREE TO NOT DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION OR PRACTICES OF THIS COMPANY.

My name is Jimmy. I was at one point and account manager for SJE, LLC. Im sure If you have ordered anything from this company between October and January you probably talked to me and/or Holly (my sister)

Take this from someone who has worked for the company and knows how this works. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I am telling you now. If you order from this company and you don't get your product do not wine about it. Im telling you now...YOU WONT GET IT. I have been waiting since January 15th for a paycheck for $1500.00 and my sister for $450.00. Latanya Jones (DeAngelo's Mother) said that she would do what she had to do to help me. That got to the extent of all his numbers being changed. I have sent him numerous messages online. I have called him everyday up until his number got changed. I called his phone about 20 times in a row until someone answered. The person who answered was his sister DeAngel. She acted immature and was yelling. There is no point in trying to make a sale with this company work. Its a fradulent company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. If you have any questions you can email me direct either on here or at **********************

Jimmy
  13. canada

canada Retired Moderator

You should be filing complaints with your local Department of Labor for you paychecks.

Scott
  14. allure

allure

I have filed with the US board of labor and the Atlanta Governers office. I am just posting to make sure that everyone knows this is a fraudulent company and not to order from it.

AGAIN....I did NOT sign any contracts with this company, I did NOT agree to not disclose information on the company or its practices. I did NOT agree to NOT file and suits against this company and I did NOT agree to drop and suites already filed
  15. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The problem is he keeps starting new companies and websites to defraud people.Unless law enforcement shuts him down ,there`s no end to the Scamming.Your next legal option would be filing a small claims suit for unpaid wages!

Scott
  16. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Mr. Klinski,
    Once again, both you and your sister are in violation of the Termination Contract. Your signture was not necessary. You fail to read things before you accept them. The e-mail from both Paula and StormPay say that you both agree to the terms outined in the contracts upon StormPay's marking of the transaction as complete. We have in our office an e-mail from StormPay which says the transaction is complete. The agreement did not state it was in effect once StormPay had released funds to you. Jan Carpenter of the Better Business Bureau has reviewed the e-mails and agrees with us. You should be receiving a lettr from her with this same information. Paula also requested that the company hone be returned within 5 days, which you have failed to do so, which places you again in violation of the contract. The State of Georgia has ZERO statutes concerning the release of the final paycheck. I have been told several times that if I demanded the return of company property before release of pay, then that must be done. Period, no exceptions. I explained at your time of hire that you are subject to the laws and regulations of the state of Georgia. So once again, anything you post here or anywhere other than of you worked for the company and were terminated is a violation of the termination contract. Furthermore, where are ALL of these so called people my company has defrauded??? We owe money to 4 individuals, all of whom will be receiving their funds back once I collect on the judgement owed to me from none other than Mr. Pearson himself, who still remains somewhere in the Atlanta area from what I've been told by my representative at GOCA. That being said, the "information" you are spreading is considered libel under Georgia law and I suggest you cease. You'll both get yur moey when I get my equipment back. Simple as that. Thank you.
  17. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

DeAngelo - I'd love to see you file suit against anyone in court for any reason. And you still owe me $226.15 from the Escrow.com transaction per the contract for repayment you signed 10/12/2006 (to be paid via wire within 10 days). Start fulfilling your own contractual obligations before you demand the same of others or accuse them of breaking such terms of a contract.
  18. allure

allure

DeAngelo, I have a sent email stating that I don't agree to any of that. You can not STEAL money from people and make a contract up to make it ok. JUST so show everyone how scandalous DeAngelo Carlos Scott-Jones really is. Notice that he made a little loop hole in his contract with the ''it never says anything about releasing funds'' Its a payroll check. U OWE ME THE MONEY. I don't care what you think this is or how smart you think you are. Your not getting away with my money. Your a liar, a thief, a scammer, and a con. Your NOT getting anything from me until me and Holly get our paychecks. Take that to court with you. When you file your lawsuit against me for talking about your fraudulent company. BTW readers if DeAngelo owes you money send me a pvt message. 4 people? PLEASE I talked to more people than that on a daily basis that u owed money too. Why did u change all your phone numbers? Tired of getting harassed about my check...Thats fine. a few thousand more people will see this. So its cool with me.

Jimmy

P.S.

SUE ME for your phone and talking about your company because your not getting your phone and Im not gonna stop talking until I get my check....

Ill get the conversations from yahoo with all the times you told me you were gonna send my check...Im sure your fake tracking numbers will stand up in court. My mom said that your termination contract is BS. You think your ready for me and your not.
  19. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

As I said, Jan reviewed every document sent by Paula. She's supporting my decision. So if you have anything further to say about it, I suggest you contact her. If my company were commiting so much fraud as you say, why did you stay for so long?? Why didn't you quit back in November?? Furthermore, why did you hire your sister the following month?? Things were fine until the decision was made to terminate you two. Suddenly you start screaming fraud. Why?? Because you're upset that we terminated you. I'm sorry, but I explained several times as to why you were fired. Ironic you speak of the many phone calls you got as call records show you spent majority of your time on the phone with family and friends. In addition, we received numerous e-mails and calls here stating that you were not answering or returning calls or e-mails. So once again, you no longer fulfilled the expectations of the position you were hired to handle. If you really suspected fraud and were the ethical person you claim to be, you would have left and reported the "activity" back in November. You e-mail matters not. The contract stated if you accepted the payment, you agreed. Period. No exceptions.
  20. allure

allure

Actually. I didn't realize that anything was going on until Holly brought a few things to my attention. We stayed so that we could dig deeper into what you were doing. Thats when I found out that you used Marco's credit card number to pay for your hotel in orlando. (Anyone want proof of that I can get it) But like Brett said for one. Start fulfilling your own obligations before expecting others to do the same. You still owe me money and I can see that I'm gonna have to sue you for it. Also, as of tomorrow you will owe me $3000.00 because I can sue you for lost wages too. Oh also, you'll have to come here, and pay for the hotel. Preferably with your own credit card. And youll have to pay to get here whether it be for gas or airline tickets. So you are getting ready to have to spend a lot more than 1950.00. And somewhere down the line im sure it will be a lot more than that. Your bogus contracts dont mean anything to me.

Jimmy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.