1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panzerg

panzerg

You speak of the BBB as qualified legal advice. It is not legal advice, a court would look at your documents and blast them. Your business practices are unethical, from the looks of it you do not produce product. If you were selling millions, like you've claimed, than I would get a real lawyer and stop listening to the contacts at the BBB because you are only digging a larger hole for yourself. As for the forums........I believe this information about your business practices has to do with your employees and not the forums. I would take this up with them OUTSIDE of the forums themselves. And 25% to cancel an order is a joke. What I would suggest to the victims is to file small claims suits in your own city, pretty much so that you will have SMJ and PJ over the case, have his company summoned in your jurisdiction, and if they don't show up than a default judgement is levied in your favor. But from the looks of how many changes his domain and business records are changing on a daily basis I would definantely get on this.
  2. panzerg

panzerg

ADDRESS:
    445 Waterbury Drive
    Lawrenceville , GEORGIA 30045 CEO:
    CFO:
    SEC:
    REGISTERED AGENT & OFFICE:
    Wilson, Jackalyn K
    445 Waterbury Drive Lawrence
    LAWRENCEVILLE , GA 30045 Date of last annual registration
    Status
    Status Date: 02/07/2007
    : Active/Compliance
    :
  3. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Right... Everytime someone called the office, you called me, from day one, so don't try that one. This thread has been accessed over 14,000 times, yet only a handful have ever written anything. Wouldn't more people has stuff to say given all the fraud going on?? I mean is anyone not thinking logically?? You can't sue for lost wages buddy you weren't wrongfully fired. I can fire for any reason or no reason at all. You were made aware of hat at time of hire as well. As far as the Orlando vacation, I've already faxed the investigator my mother's Amex statement showing the $4,000 shelled out for that trip as well as the dates of our stay. Discover has ceased calling after receiving that. So if you want to sue for your salary, go ahead. My legal team is ready for you.
  4. curious2see030

curious2see030

the forum

The reason people havent posted on here is #1 most of them do not know of this forum so therefore cant say anything....#2 when you just stated what you put that sounded really guilty #3 when you hired me and jimmy nothing was signed by myself or him you have nothing signed by us. As far as your termination notice, it states that you can fire us at will as long as it IS NOT for any ILLEGAL reason...well, the reason was that we came to you and let you know that we figured out what it was that you were doing which was scamming people and that is an illegal reason for you to fire someone and your contract has been overlooked by an actual attorney not this made up legal team you keep talking about ...because im sure if you did have one you werent paying them either! I think your legal team consists of you and your mother and your sister...... but well see if you come to Indiana for your court date I'll wage a bet to say NOT......in the 4-5 weeks that I worked for you I gathered the money loss to clients between 27,000-35,000. So if you have been in business for 3 years I can just imagine how much in total you have stolen. So, if we are breeching your contract when are you taking us to court because WE are ready for you.
  5. panzerg

panzerg

According to his business he would be in business for 3 years in 2008..........So DeAngelo, what corporation / LLC have you been had before that. BTW why have you changed the agent of your LLC so many times? Why would anyone buy from you after they have read customer testimonials off of here? Your case sucks and it's sounds like, in my personal opinion, so do you.
  6. jarmarc

jarmarc

Wow, go away for a little while and I miss all of the fun.lol ..People, we ALL know DeAngelo's a crook, even DeAngelo knows he's a crook. Unfortunately, people are greedy, and are willing to part with their hard earned money in pursuit of the golden ring. That's how crooks like DeAngelo and Dwight stay around so long, they are predators of greed.

I'm lucky, I wasn't foolish enough to pay him with anything other than CC, so the 10 or so chargebacks I had to do only cost me time and frustration. I look back and actually think I learned some valuable lessons dealing with DeAngelo and Dwight. When you deal with scammers who are relatively good at their craft, your BS meter begins to get honed to an acute level. And for me, just hearing the name DeAngelo pegs my BS meter.
  7. kyguy2002

kyguy2002

If Deangelo is still here I am just warning you that there were some people looking for you and i fowarded them a picture of you. Unfortunately the only picture i had of you had 2 younger girls that appeared to be family of yours. I got them from your myspace account. I don't know what these guys are up to but i think you owe them alot of money. If i were you I would just turn yourself into local authorities. I also sent your photos to the Atlanta Police department, Orlando Police department as well. For your safety i hope they find you first. If you say that you are not scamming people then you need to get on the phone and start making some calls and settling your debts. As for me you still owe me 6K and i'm charging 7% interest on it. You still have 1 month to pay me or i a going to have my bookie come collect on you. Trust me he is good at collecting debt. Other people are allready on there way to collect on you. Unfortunatley if you don't have any assets they are gonna collect in other ways. Not a threat, just a fair warning.
  8. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Sounded guilty?? How is that/ I stated the facts. Majority of online shoppers research the company they are doing business with prior to purchasing, hence the existence of this forum. That being said, if SJE had committed as much fraud as you're claiming, more people would have posted in here. Membership is free and its not that difficult to join and post. I mean obviously the terminated Kroger clerk and the laid off substitute bus driver figured it out. You weren't fired for bringing anything to my attention. You never said anything to me about that until after you were terminated and you and I both know you were fired because of your lack of respect for upper management. No employer would have allowed an employee to talk to them in the manner that you spoke to me and allowed you to keep your job. We had no prior issues until your pay wasn't sent on time, then you start puling everything out of your ass in an attempt to scare me. You keep referring to not signing anything. Your signature was not necessary on anything. If you deny the contract, then you are saying you were never an employee. You accepted the position and your offer of employment states that accepting the position served as your agreement to the terms, so I suggest you have you attorney re-evaluate that. Your math is totally wrong. More than 25K in reports the GOCA would have definately done more than send letters requesting information. We owe 15K, 3K, and 5K. Those were the amounts lost to my old supplier and the amounts I have a judgment for that I am collecting on. Those individuals were made fully aware of that. I don't need to file suit against you. Your breech of contract is a reason to further withhold your pay. Everything I'm doing is what has been recommended by both my attorney and the BBB.
  9. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

The SJE companies have been in business since 2004. The registered agent has only been changed once since filing with the state. And people still continue to purchase. Again, this thread had over 14,000 views, yet only a small number of posts. It appears in both Google and MSN Live searches, just by entering the site domain. The company moved once from the atlwholesaleclub domain to its own domain just was was advertised months before the move. We established months ago that there were two different companies, yet SJE is still being blamed for some TNI's actions.
  10. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

As I stated earlier, SJE isn't going anywhere. The GBI has already been by and after reviewing all documents and information on the cast against TNI, they left our office. A few botch orders isn't enough to incriminate a company of fraud. I haven't a reason to be greedy for money. My family already has plenty. Remember, we own 7 homes in Atlanta and I drive a 2007 Mercedes, all purchased by my parents. Curious about me legal team?? They are all current law students from the University of Georgia and my attorney is from the wonderful office of HHT. So yes Holly, we are ready for you.
  11. panzerg

panzerg

Well at least your parents have money.........you apparently have nothing. I'm glad your certfied legal team of STUDENTS (aka not lawyers) is advising you from the premier law school of the US. It sounds like you run a one man show, why don't you take pictures of all the stock you have and post it? I mean its pretty clear there are not alot of people who trust you.
  12. curious2see030

curious2see030

interesting

So, If your ready then you will give me a address and phone number where you can be reached an actual address that isnt false and a phone number that isnt disconnected or one that dont belong to you or a number for your legal team would be great too but the court has to know where to send your papers......who wants to bet that he dont give me either????? My address and phone number have remained the same. And, ther is nothing on your offer of employment that states that we accept all terms I am looking at it right now just as you and your legal team put in my wrong hire date! You for sure cant spell for s*** and you put in that I started working for you Jan.2 ,2006 that would be some back pay lol!!! Waiting to hear my phone ringgggggg..................................what is that silence??????????? yeah i bet ur driving nice cars with all your clients money!
  13. curious2see030

curious2see030

your kidding right!

****************** everybody go to the website!!!! omg this is great!

SJE, LLC and the SJE Wholesale store are now under new ownership and management. This website will be down for construction and re-design for the weekend and should be fully functional by Monday, the 19th. Prepare for the new SJE!!

Are your serious! lol This is the best one yet under new management! What under the advice of your student attorney's?
  14. panzerg

panzerg

15. JCole69

JCole69

16. curious2see030

curious2see030

hmm

That is quite interesting SJE is under new management and ownership and website is down.......DB electronics phones are all down due to change in carrier hmmmm and at the SJE wholesale sight u get free shipping on big orders over 5K! lol i bet.........its funny to how you always see nintendo wii's in stock but never says how many he actually has.............I worked there for almost 6 weeks and nobody ever got one so what does that tell you????
  17. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Your official hire date is the day I hired you, not your brother. He had no authority to hire you, but wanted the help there in Indiana, so once I received your employment history and background check, I hired you.
  18. curious2see030

curious2see030

Yet, again, a bogus reply and still no phone number or address to send your papers too.....
  19. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Jackie is going to run the company now as the new CEO. I'm retaining my ownership and drawing off the profit. DB Electronix is being run by Nicole. I've said several times that the SJE was splitting itself so that it could focus on the wholesale portion while the other on full retail. J & H Electronics was supposed to be Jimmy's company, but has now merged with DB Electronix.
  20. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Umm, it is not difficult to determine someone's address, if you are in fact contacting the agencies you said you were. My personal number changed after you and your brother decided to pull the childish phone games you did last week. 22 calls in 15 minutes falls into the category of harassment. It was made pretty clear from the beginning that everything needed to be handled through the office, not by calling me at 11 at night.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.