1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Do you have an issue with the grad students??? What university did you attend again?? I think I forgot. They are friends who review the books and make educated recommendations.
  2. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

You would have your pay if you return my equipment. Period. Problem solved. You want to play these little games, go right ahead.
  3. curious2see030

curious2see030

Number one: I do go to college--- I am a CNA (certified nursing assitant) going for an RN
    Number two:The company phone is between you and Jimmy you can not hold my pay because of another employee's actions
    Number three: We are not brother and sister
    Number four: I have not been calling your phone and harrassing you so again, you cant hold that against me
    Number five: We have the email confirmation on stormpay where you supposedly sent our last check money to and then cancelled the transaction so we can go back and forth on this all day long
    number five: your waterbury address that is on your go daddy account i looked that up online and its registered under a different chicks name that is not yours or your mothers or sisters....and if I call your work you'll say I am harrassing you and you wont ever answer your calls anyway you really think that I am that stupid--NO
    that is why I have to put things on here its the only way youll talk back since you wont take calls
  4. curious2see030

curious2see030

5. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I have an e-mail from Jimmy requesting I send your pay to him. I have a second e-mail stating he refunded the Stormpay transaction. You have made zero attempts to negotiate on your own. Everything has come through Jimmy. The original e-mail sent stated for you to contact my mother via e-mail or telephone. You failed to do that.
  6. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Here is the same e-mail as we got it:
    This is to inform you that j.klinski@comcast.net,
    has refunded you $1,950.00 USD.

Please log in to StormPay to get more details.
    https://www.stormpay.com/

-----------------------------------
    Refund Transaction Details
    Type: Refund
    Date: January 28, 2007
    ID: 9960535
    Total Amount: $1,950.00

ORIGINAL Transaction Details
    Type: Payment
    Date: January 28, 2007
    ID: 9960520
    Total Amount: $1,950.00
    Product/Service: salary
  7. curious2see030

curious2see030

and another thing i dont care if my mom worked for you...you dont send nobodys check to someone else you send it to the EMPLOYEE that is the LAW tell your legal team to advise you on that!
  8. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

This forum is not to discuss your employment issues. The purpose is for past customers and potential buyers to discuss a supplier and their buying experiences. That being said, I request the moderator remove all postings in relation to the termination dispute.
  9. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Actually Jimmy was your boss. He had full authority to distribute the check to you.
  10. curious2see030

curious2see030

it was refunded from jimmys account because you cancelled it! omg you do try dont you!
  11. curious2see030

curious2see030

I bet you would love nothing more then to have them all removed but not as much as i would like to have your company removed.
  12. jarmarc

jarmarc

Damn he's good. Never answers a single question with a direct answer, only another question or irrelevant information. And for anyone who thinks that he's going to see a dime from Dwight Pearson to repay you, you are in deep denial because it will never happen. Dwight is a scammer just like DeAngelo, so the chances of finding ANYTHING are nil to none. Besides, Dwight is in hiding so the guys he owes money to can't "collect" from him, or to him, whichever is deemed appropriate.

A legitimate company would not have had to make so many phone number changes, site changes, personnel changes, etc. Until people wise up and stop throwing their money into the black pit that is SJE, or those owed that are money take other forms of action, it will continue. And don't think people are still ordering from because he's a good or reputable businessman, it's because they are being blinded by the smoke and mirrors he's created with low prices on hot consumer items. He's just dangling the worm, looking for the stupid fish to bite.
  13. allure

allure

harassment?

Its not harassment when u owe someone money. CSG DOES IT ALL THE TIME. GET IT TOGETHER DEANGELO. Your little legal terminology doesn't scare me. You might have ur lil team of law STUDENTS. Atleast I can contact a real attorney. U think your so cool with you ''legal team'' for some reason I don't see them getting paid but when I do sue you, you'll be paying court costs and everything else an I'll make sure of that.
  14. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

DeAngelo - you still owe me $226.15 from the Escrow.com transaction per the contract for repayment you signed 10/12/2006 (to be paid via wire within 10 days).

So what's your reason for not wiring these funds?
  15. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I didn't sue Dwight. I sued his company. The company is a separate entity from the owner. We couldn't find him (although the DeKalb County Police have a few good leads), but we could find his company. All liquid assets located have been frozen. And once again, where are all the people I have so-called scammed??? The reports for TNI/A-town are 5 pages long, as I have forwarded everyone that contacted me about Dwight to GOCA. The file for SJE is completely blank. We have one negative complaint with the BBB, all others were resolved in our favor. All of this information can be found online just by doing a little research. As far as the pricing is concerned, the wholesale program ceased operation back in December. Since then, everything has been sold individually, at retail prices.
  16. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

CSG is a collections agency. They are allowed to call until asked not to do so. You on the other hand are not. You failed to do as you was requested so you still don't have your pay. You were told to contact the office, not me. You had the company phone numbers and e-mail addresses. The grad students are used for consultation. They aren't getting paid, as it counts towards the required hours needed for program completion. They are reviewing past cases and/or the state and federal statutes and offering advice. You keep threatening a lawsuit. I invite you to go ahead. I have everything in writing, including the customer complaints(the reason you were terminated) to fully justify SJE's actions. So I suggest you tell your mother to do her research fully on the issue.
  17. allure

allure

It may not be hundreds of people DeAngelo, Its just that when you've done it has been thousands of dollars. You owe a lot of people money. Also, looked at my offer of employment today. I didnt agree to anything in my offer of employment. Neither Myself nor Holly agreed to any terms or anything. I can find your phone number and call and harasss you all day and night until I get my money. Just so you know.
  18. allure

allure

I am NOT worried about be terminated. I just want my paycheck. I could care less about being terminated. DeAngelo if I sue u i will make sure that I have everything I need. United States Federal Employment Laws state that If I have to wait more than 30 days past my paydate I can also demand to be paid for all lost wages for that complete 30 days. So at this point you owe me another 2000.00 thats 3500.00 Do u have it? Your legal team of students doesnt cast a shadow on my Actual Lawyer Mother.
  19. allure

allure

I can garauntee that if I return that phone to you I will have nothing of yours to hold until I get paid. If I had my paycheck I would need your 100.00 phone. I ought to go sell it
  20. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Once again, where are all these people??? You keep saying that, but have no proof. You're pushing libel. You accepted employment. That was your acceptance of the terms. You also accepted the StormPay transaction, your virtual signature of acceptance of the terms.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.