1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allure

allure

DeAngelo, I have an email from stormpay saying that transaction was reversed by them. I also have a history page saying that it was cancelled...If what I said about your company was off the wall than yeah it would be libel. If there was no truth it would be libel. I can come up with 12 people that you owe money to right off the top of my head. Marco, you owe him over 14000.00 b4 ur vacation. Thousands to other people.
  2. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I hope you have proof of your allegations, which I doubt considering the lack of truth. You are creating excellent grounds for a countersuit. His payment was submitted through Google. When Google canceled the transaction, the payment was refunded to him by Google. The WU charges were refunded as well once I received the request from him to do so. His order total was only $3,000 so where do you get $14 from?? And I've already sent my credit card statement to his investigator showing my charges for the Disney trip, the hotel we stayed at and the dates of my stay.
  3. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I have the very same e-mails from StormPay. The first said you refunded the transaction. The second said they voided the transaction causing a hold on my credit card account. I explained all of that to you on the phone when you called curious about why the transaction was reversed. I don't understand why you're trying to blame me now for what they did.
  4. allure

allure

Now they did it? Before it was i refunded it. This was a very avoidable situation. All I want is my paycheck. This is not hard DeAngelo for real. You owe me money and thats it, You have in writing that when I get my paycheck I will return the phone and leave you alone. Your not trying to do that. It seems you like it when I harass you. I am not gonna stop harassing you until I get my paycheck. Back to you ''unless you tell them not to comment'' about CSG, Lemme see you tell a collection agency to not call u when they are trying to collect a debt. That doesn't work. Ask Checkcare of Macon.
  5. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Checkcare was Alex's doing among other things. He quit when he found out you were replacing him, but not before creating hell in the office.
  6. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I told you on the phone I got an e-mail stating you refunded it and another saying they voided it. You said you didn't refund it, so I assumed they canceled it., but in writing it says you did it.
  7. allure

allure

You have a choice right now that you can make DeAngelo. You can either message me on a messenger and quit having all your business busted out or you can continue be be stubborn about money you owe me and I will continue to bust out your business. Its not against the law DeAngelo. I have tried to remain adult about this whole thing. I have given you chance after chance after chance. I have told you on many occassions that I want my check, My goal is not to f*** you over. I just want paid. Here is another written form of evidence stating ONCE I GET MY PAYCHECK YOU WILL GET MY PHONE.

James Klinski
    Legal Electronic Signature
  8. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

James - The specifics of your dealings are not relevant to this thread in general. This should be hashed out privately. Screaming at each other in a forum gets everyone nowhere. Please use the channels available to you through our judicial system.

I can't rightly see how this thread can go any farther or what use it will have if it does.

This is a supplier discussion thread in the Name and Shame section. Everyone that reads this thread can make up their own mind as to what kind of businessperson they would be dealing with should they consider engaging one of these companies.

I am temporarily closing this thread. If anyone has any pertinent and relevant information about this thread or company, please PM a Moderator with the information.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.