1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Ok. First of all I've never nor will I ever steal or sell someone's credit card information. I've had that happen to me twice and its no fun. My company uses card manager software to store its credit card information and only myself anf my two account managers have access to it. 2nd, the situation with Mr. Douglas' order has a little mroe involved to it, but due to my privacy policy, I cannot discuss it here. 3rd, SJE LLC is NOT Atl Wholesale Club. I own the domain and can do with it as I please. I paid for the domain, I paid for the hosting so if I choose to park my company's site there, I will do it. SJE LLC is not listed on ripoffreport.com so I suggest someone do their research again. If you actually did research my company you'd find us listed with the GA Secretary of State in the corporations database, in the local BBB, and within the next few weeks, in the DUNS database. No my company is not Wal-Mart, but I feel we should be allowed to enforce our policies as they do. I've provided two buyer and seller protected methods of payment via AlertPay and SafePaySolutions and few chave chosen to use them. Everything in relation to my company is outlined on the website. If you don't agree to something, then sorry for sounding so blunt, but take your business elsewhere. Mr. Pearson owes me over $35,000 and I never placed one order with him. Thats the financial loss I've had to endure cleaning up the mess he's made and slapped my name upon. We're still waiting for our merchant account to be set-up. I needed one that would allow the company to process at the volume I needed and allow the company to grow when need be. Time seems a small price to pay when focusing on the long run. My company hasn't made much money for the last two months, so some things had to be sacrificed. The phones were the first to go, I even lapsing on my personal phone to make sure the office still had internet. The call volume just wasn't sufficient enough to make the phones a high priority. I've had to cut back hours for my CSRs and often the office goes unmanned some days, if I cannot be in myself. I have a local buyer coming in tomorrow to clear out most of the remaining Apple stock, hopefully. After that I will not be ordering anymore until the new merchant account information is sent. Thank you.
  2. jarmarc

jarmarc

Well I know now that the company that has stolen my card numbers and has used or sold them is A-Town Wholesale. I just received a call from one of my card companies, informing me of possible fraud charges for fast food restaurant charges and phone calls. The food charges were in Atlanta, and Dwight Pearson is the only one of the two companies that I used this card with. This is the third time that a CC number was stolen when using this company.

STAY AWAY FROM A-TOWN WHOLESALE. They are only trying to farm CC's, not sell product. It may also be someone in their third party billers company, Integrity Business Solutions, but my money's on Dwight. and his crew.
  3. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

DeAngelo,

I've sent you numerous emails (to your personal email address, name specific work address, and general "help" domain address) and PMs through this forum but you never responded to them. Remember agreeing to the test transaction of $5K via Escrow.com back on August 8 for 60GB iPod videos? Since then, you've declined to respond to me or call me back. Initially, I wanted to do a $25K transaction after an acceptable POS via Escrow.com or even a fly and buy (but you said that amount was too high and agreed to a $5K test transaction), and I've yet to see a POS from you as you promised in that same email.

So if you don't feel like answering me privately, feel free to answer me in the public forum. Communication was great with you early on, but since agreeing to the Escrow.com transaction you've been totally silent. DeAngelo - amaze me with a response here as to why you've completely ignored my emails/PMs and not followed through with your POS as you promised, since you had all of these nanos in your physical possession.

Regards,

Brett
  4. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Honestly, I do not feel confortable using Escrow.com. I've never heard of it prior to your asking so pardon me for being hesitant. I mean its nothing for you to say you never received the goods even if I ship, then I'm out of my merchandise. It's a risk that right now I'm not willing to take. Yes I've spoken to you over the phone, but I don't know you. In reference to the POS I thought I'd informed you as well as others that I was out of town. I had issues reaching my people back here as well as making sure they got the things accomplished that needed to be done. I am here now and have no problem sending what you requested. My inbox shows no messages from you since August 12th.
  5. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

DeAngelo,

Then why did you agree to it on August 8 for a $5K transaction. If you weren't comfortable, then you should have stated that in response to my emails both on 8/12 and 8/18 instead of ignoring those emails. This is the first I've heard that you weren't comfortable dealing with Escrow.com (but you were willing to take direct CC via AMEX/MC from me for over $35K...when a user has 6 months of chargeback rights).

It's surprising to say the least that you've never heard of Escrow.com, since it's the #1 Escrow company and you're in the wholesale business. Search this forum for secure payment methods...it's highly recommended, plus it's recommended by eBay as the only escrow service to use. http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=7198. So you're worried I'm going to scam you using Escrow.com? Please read up on Escrow.com and how their process works; claiming that I didn't receive goods when you have a signature for the packages isn't going to fly - the same if I used a CC and state that I didn't receive the goods. The merchant would win that dispute as you have signature proof (experience with my merchant account, at least). There are several people on this forum that can vouch for me and my registered business.

I requested the POS on 8/08....and here it is 22 days later. Taking a picture of the stock doesn't take that long....whether you're out of town or not, someone could take the pictures say within a week, even with communication issues back at the office. I await the POS as requested on 8/8, 8/12, and 8/16 - I'm assuming you'll be sending that today since you state above you'll have no problem sending what I requested. Email me for an acceptable POS so there's no confusion.

Regards,

Brett
  6. jarmarc

jarmarc

I also had asked for POS and was told I would receive it yesterday, but I still haven't. I'm surprised DeAngelo that you haven't heard of escrow.com before this. It's one of the largest escrow services used in the US for non-real estate transactions.

As for your concerns, it understandable if you are not familiar with the transaction process. But, having used it several times, and even having a scam tried on me while using it, it really is one of the safest ways to transact business. The transactions are monitored by people who track the progress all of the way through, making sure that everything goes as it should. I have even had email correspondence with the President of the company who personally got involved in my situation and helped it reach a successful conclusion.

Tracking information given by you is what determines "delivery". You as the seller can only use authorized shippers that provide online tracking which will show delivery information. That way it cannot be said that someone did not receive the goods. Make it signature required for delivery if you really want that level of notification.

As for making sure that everyone is protected, I suggest 1) having the carrier driver sign a document/affadavit stating they personally saw the contents of the package and that it was sealed right in front of them. Include a copy of this in the box(es) and keep one for your records. 2) take digital photos with the contents and shipping label clearly visible. That way you have third party confirmation.

It's a simple process that provides several levels of safety for both buyer and seller. And if there are any questions or disagreements, the escrow.com people are very helpful in answering questions. I have no affiliation or interest in escrow.com, but I trust their service and the people that are behind it.
  7. ningen

ningen

I say Scott and Dwight are both in it together, its not that hard to take an order an make a shipment of ipods. if you have the stock, it should take two weeks at most for orders to come in. Jamarc I cant believe you made order after order after not receiving 1 product. all the stories are BS, these are pretty good scammers, I dont care what anyone says, if you cant ship what someone order within a months time, then you are a scammer, all there is too it in my opinion. Can anyone say they received anything from either company?
  8. AwSaxon

AwSaxon

I can. I've been purchasing from SJE since May. I've ordered over $30,000 in merchandise and have received everything, only sending back a few damaged items. I've only had one issue with the company and that was getting in touch with someone from time to time. I hate calling a company and getting a voicemail. I voiced that to Mr. Jones on several occasions when I have reached him. But yeah, I have had a decent relationship with them so far. Still have my guard up as I did get screwed by one of my old suppliers after nearly a year of business with them. Of course there was the "change of ownership" involved with that was well. Different situation. Anywho once they start accepting credit cards directly, I plan to increase my order volume, given that they can handle to sizes. My overall view: nice company, great staff (when they can be reached).
  9. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Interesting stuff AwSaxon. Now would you like to explain why you and DeAngelo share the same IP address?
  10. tljwholesale

tljwholesale

OUCH That one had to hurt.
  11. avideo

avideo

Whoa...I'd like to hear an explanation for the ip address AwSaxon. The mods on this forum are excellent...just a side note.
  12. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

Possibly because he was sitting in my office when I showed him the forum and he took it upon himself to create an account and reply, right there in front of me. He lives in Columbus, GA an hour and a half away from our office.
  13. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

We will see if he logs i again then hey (I'm not holding my breath tho, if he does he should have a different IP! :niceone:

Also you say possibly, is that a figure of speach or was he in your office or just possibly?

We do see a few people try that trick, but it doesn't wash!

Dave
  14. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

I was being sarcastic.
  15. tantk

tantk

The forum has software to detect if the same IP is used. Looks like you got caught with your pants down ! Your

explaination is although believable but yet all too convenient don't you think.
  16. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Giving DeAngelo the benefit of the doubt, because AwSaxon created an account right in front of him, the testimonial is biased and has zero merit.
  17. jcfisher21

jcfisher21

What's the difference between the following websites:

Are these owned by the same person? Can anyone say as to the legitamicy of either website? It's very confusing when there are sveral websites claimed to be the same person. Thanks
  18. tantk

tantk

jcfisher21, to put it in a nut shell, if a person has so many websites, obviously they can't

be up to any good. I would say stay away, save all the heartache and order from

somewhere else. There are so many suppliers out there, you don't have to put up with this

sort of crap.
  19. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

The V-Store site was my old e-commerce domain. I stopped using it because of ads plaguing the site. When we were using that site, the domain http://www.atlwholesaleclub.com forwarded to http://sje.vstore.ca. I moved to hosting to Bizhosting which begin hosting the e-commerce directly on their servers making it easier for us. The Vstore site contains old information and should not be accepting orders. We just didn't feel like taking everything down. My original customers should recall when I informed them that we were moving to a new hosting site. The company has actually been through three hosting companies, two specifically designed for e-commerce. We will be moving again later this month as the Bizhosting shopping cart is not fully compatible with our new merchant API.
  20. jarmarc

jarmarc

Hey DeAngelo, you seem to answer on this more than direct emails, so I'll pose my question here since I can't seem to get an answer any other way.

You agreed to allow me to do a fly and buy, had Nicole provide me with POS and then you drop off the earth it seems. I've emailed you at least 5 times with no reply on setting a date. You seem so intent on having a merchant account and paying the processing fees for large orders. I guess I just don't understand the logic. I offer to buy $20k+ of product in cash, pay my own plane ticket, saving you at least $450 in CC processing fees for this size order, but nothing.

Maybe your business model is different than mine, because if someone was offering to save my company money and putting more in my pocket, I'd jump all over it. Help me understand, especially the lack of response. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.