1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

All I can say is claim your refunds if paying by CC etc, hope to get a refund if you didn't and don't go near them if you haven't already. I am not saying they are scammers but from responses (or lack of), actual reasons given, changing details and the fact of having to jump processors/merchant accounts etc all screams a close the site down (your browser I mean) and pay more elsewhere..
  2. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Your post is quite revealing and I hope everyone that sees this can make their own assessments as to the legitimacy of this supplier. Unless of course DeAngelo, once again, has some amazing excuse. From what I have read, this company is, at best, one of the most poorly managed companies in existance.
  3. ebrodnick11

ebrodnick11

Plain and Simple...Real or Not?

I'm very interested in some items they have on ************************ for 20 macbooks with the 20% liteseller code. Please someone plain and simple let me know if this company is legit or not.
  4. scituate21

scituate21

Seems pretty plain and simple to me.
  5. jarmarc

jarmarc

You have to decide for yourself. But, based on the fact that not one person who is a regular member of this forum has gotten one thing from company seems to answer your question.

Even the one person who said they would trust them with T/T beacause of a very small trial order, chaken, never responded to my PM about whether or not he's done anything more than this. Smoke and mirrors baby, smoke and mirrors.
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Stay Away,there another broker with no physical stock!
  7. tantk

tantk

Which is why this thread is in name and shame.
  8. AwSaxon

AwSaxon

Techies...never cease to amaze me...
  9. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

AwSaxon,

The only time you post is when you're sitting in DeAngelo's office?
  10. jarmarc

jarmarc

Search of Georgia's corporate database registration show no corporations listed with either the name, Hottronics, or with corporate registrant's or officers with the name Andrew W. Saxon.

Would have to be a legal corporation to use the "Inc." in the company name.
  11. AwSaxon

AwSaxon

I'm in Columbus, GA right now.
  12. AwSaxon

AwSaxon

My company is in Alabama, not Georgia. I also own several Golden Corral restaurants.
  13. jarmarc

jarmarc

Still no listing in Alabama for Hottronics Inc., or Andrew Saxon as a registrar, or corporate officer of any Alabama corporation. What name is your corporation registered under? Also tried Golden Corral, but only one listed, not yours.

Just trying to verify information, since there seems to be speculation as to the source of the information you've provided.
  14. Steven_Jo

Steven_Jo

3 months after no items no money received!!!

MOD EDIT - Not relevant to this thread. Please open another thead to discuss if you wish.
  15. avideo

avideo

MOD EDIT - Irrelevant to the thread topic. Please open another thread to discuss if you wish.
  16. Pacotx

Pacotx

Get a loan and buy from apple. iPod suppliers drive my crazy!!
    Andrew
  17. tantk

tantk

You need a very big loan.
  18. Pacotx

Pacotx

so its worth it
  19. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Andrew,

You keep posting "Buy from Apple" - we have been down that road before. You need to be certified to buy from Apple first off. Second, pricing from their distributors is not very good - even if you are certified to sell them. Also, per your other thread, group buys have been attempted before.
  20. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

I setup a transaction with DeAngelo’s (you’re 19 DeAngelo, right…part of that “fraternity” on Yahoo…) www.atlwholesaleclub.com via Escrow.com to prove to some of you who doubt me and some of the others on here that already know this (that don’t post) that he belongs in the same discussion as Dwight Pearson. I imagine DeAngelo and his “family” will be locating away from Atlanta shortly and you may be able to find him in Florida soon…if at all. For anyone that has wired him money 3-4 months ago and not received product, you should read this very carefully. I welcome DeAngelo to come on here and dispute anything I write (considering he hasn’t returned any of my phone calls or emails and he hasn’t shipped out any product to date). Notice how no one answers their phones now after they got enough wired money for their operation? What about that one large buyer that wired money in all the time? Care to provide her details and all of those tracking #s? Didn’t think so… (and don’t give the privacy BS…tracking #s don’t provide any security/privacy risk). I’ll gladly provide tracking #s for laptops I have shipped in bulk.

The Escrow.com transaction was setup 9/22/06 in which DeAngelo wrote an invoice and agreed to the terms with his signature. Escrow.com verified payment on 9/25/06. Upon confirmation of the payment, we both spoke on the telephone and he said shipment would go out for sure that week. On 9/28/2006 @ 10:46 AM EST, DeAngelo created tracking #s through a FedEx account and those (2) tracking #s were emailed to me (FedEx account name is under Heaven Jones). There should have been about 6 boxes…So while he created these (2) tracking #s we were on the phone together and I asked him several times if he could guarantee these items would go out that day – of course the answer every time was yes. So there won’t be any excuses tomorrow as to why they won’t have a pickup status and be in transit? No sir! I always love it when these people use proper manners when they’re lying to you. So of course there are no in transit tracking #s for the next 2 weeks – they’re impossible to reach on the phone until Paula Dixon answered the phone on 10/06/06 to be totally surprised that my order hadn’t shipped – right. She said DeAngelo would definitely call me that evening as she didn’t have any information for me. Of course, there was no return call from DeAngelo.

So now that no one at their # will answer calls, the only way to have any contact was to use Escrow.com. It’s amazing how fast he will call Escrow.com after receiving an email to confirm the cancellation of the transaction. So using a little trickery, Escrow had him call in and my rep put him in a 3 way call. This is when I spoke to DeAngelo on 10/16/06 and he had excuses as to why the shipment didn’t go out (I run 3 other companies, I’m not here much, blah blah - all BS). So he wrote another agreement that the items would definitely ship that day or he would be liable for all escrow fees (which I could care less about…). This was all a ruse b/c he didn’t have anything to ship. I then called him out on the # of boxes…asked him how many units were in each box…weight of each box. Mumbling occurs…the original two tracking #s he provided were 15lbs each…not nearly enough weight for the items. These are ready for shipment right DeAngelo? Yes sir! Well you’re short about 4 boxes buddy…all of a sudden there are going to be a total of 12 boxes!!! So now I have a new agreement stating if the 12 packages aren’t shipped that he will be responsible for all Escrow fees. I asked again why these weren’t shipped back in September and his response was that I could cancel the transaction and he would refund Escrow fees. I then asked for all of these other tracking #s for shipments outside of Georgia. Quickly he put me on hold and never came back…so the Escrow guy and I are on the phone and hang up after about 5 minutes.

Apparently, I’m the only one that he gives out fake tracking #s since the ones he generated on September 29th on a very new FedEx account ended in 0119 and 0126 (FedEx Ground #s increase by 7, sometimes 14 and normally 14 if there’s at least a day between shipments). The tracking #s generated on October 16 ended in 0140, 0157, etc. So, there were no labels even generated on the FedEx Ground account for 17 days – yet they have outbound Ground shipments daily. I hope this makes the picture clear enough for all of you that have wired money.

He’s not going to magically ship your items on October 27th. (other people out money have been given this date for the wire refund). And guess what people – in one of our conversations he said my shipment was to go out on guess what date…October 27th. Total news to me as it was to go out in September from all previous conversations but I guess this is the new date for everyone in the scam. Is this a coincidence? I don’t think so. If any of you are holding onto hope, stop dreaming. You need to get the authorities involved NOW before he leaves next week. And even if he doesn’t leave, you need to take action fast. At the minimum, he’s running an investing strategy on YOUR money. I could do very well investing six figures of others’ money for 4+ months. I will at least be up front about it and guarantee you a refund on a certain date!

Of course he’s not going to pay me back my Escrow fees – I’m sure he’d be happy to send a check that would bounce. DeAngelo, if you want to send me a wire for that amount you know how to get in touch with me to honor our “agreement.” Did you really think you could rip me off using Escrow.com? And before you say the transaction has been cancelled, it’s still valid as you read this. You can login to your account to see for yourself. For those thinking why lose the Escrow fees just to prove a point? Well, I have a very good relationship with Escrow.com…so I’m not going to be hurt financially just to prove my point. Maybe some of you will start paying only via secure payment methods (Escrow.com, CC) on the first couple transactions with a new supplier. Legitimate suppliers will take secure payment methods and don’t have PayPal or merchant accounts frozen. Stop seeing the easy dollars and think realistically!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.