1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Anyone who is owed money,should be filing a police report and be taking legal action.

Scott
  2. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

First off let me start by saying that my personal life is just that, Mr Sizemore. Whatever fraternities I belong to is my choice and my business. Second. my company isn't going anywhere. Any and all calls/e-mails should be directed to my office. That's what they are there for, not me personal e-mail address. Yes I'm 20 years old, so what? I've probably accomplished more by twenty then most of you on this site. My accountant projects $1,000,000 in sales by the end of this year. As far as the Escrow transaction is concerned, more so the phonecall, you should talk to your "rep" about my e-mail message to him. I never hang up the phone. I took the call off hold and the two of you assumed I wasn't on the line. I heard the end of your conversation and the little deal the two of you arranged. Your "rep" has already felt my furry in the e-mail message I sent to him. Now its your turn. I honestly do not trust you Mr. SIzemore. You've called my office and harrassed my employees, whom majority of the time have no knowledge of outside negotiations that I've made with you. I attempted to work with you, I attempted to use payment methods not normally accepted, but obviously that isn't enough for you. I really could care less about you bad mouthing my company b/c it isn't going to stop us. People are still willing to give us the opportunity to do business and every order hasn't gone foul. SJE is more than electronics. We do property management in the area as well as the recently aquired used auto sales division. I'm not wanting/needing for anything. Oh yeah btw, our merchant account isn't frozen. You supposedly called Infinity and they told you that the company had been banned which is total BS. I know for a fact that you did not speak with anyone at Infinity. They haven't been available for quite some. The Infinity account just hasn't been activated. My other three accounts with IMAX, Priority, and CSI are doing just fine, so secure payment methods are available. Like I said before, I could have easily made myself disappear a long itme ago if that were my intention, but I haven't I'm still here. If you want to do business with my company, then do so, if not then don't.
  3. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

Too funny DeAngelo…considering email responses were non existent from your company after the Escrow.com payment was confirmed (not that it was good before). And after the transaction, there were no responses either even though you guaranteed shipment in September – the same week payment was confirmed. What were your reasons for still not shipping out every day for the next two weeks? Oh right, you were busy…so you’re saying you were too busy to ship out all other orders during that time as well? But you had the boxes right in front of you, ready to drop off at FedEx Kinko’s, right? You personally would drop them off yourself in September, right? And you provided the same guarantee when I talked to you in October. I hope you’ve caught up by now, for at least the other customers that you “trust.” From the personal side, I’m verifying certain information to make sure I had the right info on you – thanks for the verification.

I expected you to record that entire phone call and wouldn’t be surprised if you record all of them, although illegal. Care to post the audio of our phone call? I’m sure everyone here would love to hear it in full – you have my full permission as long as it’s from beginning to end unedited. It’s very telling that you don’t want to be on the phone with me or my Escrow rep explaining why shipment hadn’t gone out – you just wanted to cancel the transaction as you have nothing to ship out and nothing to lose. You still haven’t explained and I doubt you ever will as to why you never shipped out the product back in September when you said you would and there would be no excuses. And if you ship out so much, you’d surely be able to provide many tracking #s from July, August, and September (other than the 1lb overnight package shipped to and from Georgia). Tracking #s don’t release any personal information/security risks/privacy concerns, although I’m sure that’s the reason you’ll give for not giving it to me or anyone. But yet you did give me that one overnight tracking #...so you already violated those conditions so what’s going to be the newest excuse?

You’re wrong; it’s been your turn on the Escrow.com transaction since September 25th when funds were verified. I’d be amazed as to how you didn’t trust me during this time frame prior to getting Escrow.com involved as you had plenty of time to ship. I guess you don’t “trust” me since I’m going to hold you to your word as to when you will ship out items. That’s fine by me…there are several people on this board that can vouch for me, and many more outside of this board. Yes, even trusting me with wired money although most pay using CC (and no size limits) and shipments go out the same day of the charge. I could care less about your other businesses; everyone concerned here is talking about your electronics business. I don’t talk about my other business ventures here as it has nothing to do with this board or our transaction; neither do your other business ventures. Don’t try to deflect the real discussion.

As for harassing your employees, I guess calling in and speaking a few times (luckily I was able to get someone to answer the phone 2 days since the September transaction) as to why items hadn’t shipped out is your definition of harassment along with asking for you to call me back. You have my full permission to post those audio clips as well…you won’t hear me yelling at any of your employees. That’s a great position to put your employees in, if in fact they don’t know what’s really going on.

For the infinity and other merchant accounts, it has nothing to do with our transaction through Escrow.com. The “banned” part I’m referring to is when trying to checkout for the wholesale membership of 1, 6, or 12 months (now removed). The next page came up correctly at one point but soon after it pointed to http://secure.ipayinc.com/banned.html. I explained this out of curiosity as to why it redirected to that site saying “banned” but of course you misrepresent it here. Does it mean your account was banned? I don’t know. I’m just going by what the links from your website listed. For everyone wondering what rates this “Infinity” account has, please visit http://www.infinitybilling.com. Yes – rates start at 7.5% but I’m sure DeAngelo’s company is getting a great discount…A 40% wholesale discount plus another 7.5% hit on CC transactions.

Instead of contacting me directly you’d rather post here, and the only way I get any communication out of you is to post here considering you wouldn’t call me or reply to my emails due to non-shipment for 2+ weeks (and none of your employees have an answer either). I had to post something for all of those people that wired money with no product. Something’s wrong with that. That’s the most telling part of the story. And listing your figures as to how much revenue you will have means nothing (everyone please read http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=63128#post63128 and the posts after - but his accountant stated orders of $1 million are projected for the year!). Feel free to ask only those that have posted in that thread as to actual deliveries and DeAngelo going back on fly and buys as to their dealings. Mixitforme had about $15 million in revenue, so revenue means nothing. Complete deliveries of orders within the agreed upon time mean much more. If you have so many orders coming in and shipments going out, you should be able to provide all kinds of tracking information (which I’ve asked you and your employees for several times for you only to provide that one overnight 1lb package). I’ll gladly provide my customers with delivered tracking #s for the past 45 days from the FedEx report tool (191 FedEx only delivered tracking #s in the past 45 days for me)…you want to provide the same?
  4. jarmarc

jarmarc

1) You say that you have 3 working merchant accounts, and yet the only payment method on your website is Google Checkout, a third party payment system like PayPal. So, how and when do you use these merchant accounts if they aren't available for checkout? Merchant account website integration is easy, they provide plenty of tech support for that, so that's not an excuse.
    2) Google Checkout, like PayPal, has to allow chargebacks per their agreements with the CC companies, so is it only a matter of time before this payment method too is shutdown?
    3) Can you provide legit tracking numbers for any shipments during the past 60 days? With a million dollars in sales, they should be growing like fungus.
    4) Did you learn too much from Dwight? Word is he's a wanted man.
    5) I've given you many chances to come through, Make me a believer! My CC companies are used to my voice asking for chargebacks, so I'm not worried about losing any money, I just don't want to waste my time over and over again.

Mark Arnold
    Jarmarc Trading Company
  5. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Is there even one current forum member who has successfully ordered and received ANYTHING from DeAngelo?

I have not heard from anyone that has said they have received anything. Albeit some of the older posters have not responded in a while... does this mean their orders were taken care of?
  6. drudy5342

drudy5342

DeAngelo story

I made a 10,000.00 order with DeAngelo way back in early July. I waited 2 months, going through a number of charge backs and countless merchant account problems and theft on the CC . They were not responding to any emails for weeks so I pretty much gave up on him, then a couple weeks later I got a email from his company saying that they had a new merchant account up and running. So I emailed them and say I wasn't interested and to cancel the order that I made 3 months earlier. Then I got an email sent back to me within minutes stating that since I am canceling my order, there is a 25% fee for any canceling. So please send us 2500.00 within 10 days or we will turn you into collections.
  7. chaken

chaken

ORDER RECEIVED from DeAngelo

To any concerned members,

I have started coming back to the forum in the last couple of weeks, and I found it's just more of the same. This is really very demoralizing for those of us who are looking to better our conditions(in an honest and straightforward manner) to constantly have to watch our backs for scam artists, and the like.

To answer Billy's question!
    I made a very small sample order (2 30gb IPods) on or around July to test DeAngelo,I did get the IPODS, although not without DRAMA, some of the members are presently or have experienced some of the drama I allude to.

To give the devil his due, I communicated with DeAngelo...almost daily, and we did have some tense moments wherein I was on the verge of becoming irate, but he called me, and emailed me, and went to unexpected lengths to appease me especially considering the size of the order.

So for those of you who are aware that I ordered from DeAngelo, I have not posted in a while because I have became emotionally and physically drained, as I watched "traders(that's plural) well known on this forum take falls,for one reason or another" people who were entrusted with other members hard earned money, and SOME who feel that they owe no obligation to said members if you are the facilitator/initiator of a "deal/group buy..etc"

All I know is your word is your bond!(it's obvious PO's and Contracts aren't) I have customers with whom I have had to make good because "I am the man" they don't care if I ordered from whomever, and the deal fell thru...they only know they contracted with me! And for those whom these particular shoes happen to fit..wear them.

The only "traders" that are going to bitch about my diatribe are the ones the members need to watch! because those traders only understand how it feels to have funds lost/tied up when it affects them directly and personally, otherwise they seem to lose their empathy and or perspective when their end of the deal goes bad and they can walk away from "the investors and leave them with empty hands, as they DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING.

And last but not least, some of these traders/brokers have the "GALL" to login to the forum "and comment negatively about other "traders/brokers" who are accused of many of the same shady if not outright criminal shenanigans they are!!

I say since the aforementioned traders/brokers seem to have discretionary time on their hands..how about using it to respond to YOUR CUSTOMERS EMAILS/VOICE MAILS/PLEAS FOR INFORMATION/and or REFUNDS!!

PS. since returning to the forum, I have responded to PM's from various members re: DeAngelo/ALTWHOLESALE...I also informed DeAngelo that I would inform the forum about the course of my transaction with him(belated as it is) and that I would make every attempt to be fair BUT TRUTHFUL!!

Chaken
  8. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

So Chaken received 2 Ipods (albeit with drama). Anyone else?
  9. jarmarc

jarmarc

Just to confirm in my mind that this was going to go nowhere, as every single order that I placed has gone, I gave DeAngelo, and Alex Smith - Account Manager, who appears to be his alter ego, one last chance to ship something.

He agreed to "waive" their membership fee for 30 days so I ordered 6 nanos and told him this was a trial order. Even after all of the posts about working merchant accounts, etc., the only form of payment was through Google Checkout. Even his website only offers Google Checkout as a payment option, with no merchant account options listed.

So I placed my order on Wednesday, Oct. 25, and on Monday Oct. 30 I get an email saying that my order had been cancelled by SJE, LLC. Just more of the same.

I'm sure that DeAngelo/Alex Smith/Andrew Saxon/The Janitor will come up with some excuse why they cancelled my order.

Was the last straw for me. There are too many scammers out there, and the legit ones that can get the products just don't have prices that allow you to make any type of profit, especially if you use ebay. There have got to be other investment avenues that don't have the headaches and frustration that this involves.

Best of luck to all of you who keep plugging away.

Mark Arnold
    Jarmarc Trading Company
  10. jarmarc

jarmarc

Well, Alex Smith did get back to me and said that the reason my order was cancelled was beauase they had charged me too much for shipping. Imagine that! To cancel my order and re-issue a completely new Google Checkout order, all to save me a whole $1.25/iPod! What a concerned and caring group of conscietious people.

And golly, the new order has been such a unique and pleasurable experience. I mean, who wouldn't want to deal with people who refuse to give you answers on order and shipment status! And their lack of customer service has been nothing short of perfect. They really do excel at making their customers feel so wanted.

You must really be proud of the stellar organization that you've built DeAngelo! Keep up the excellent communication and prompt shipping.

But, unfortunately, as has happened all too often (actually, make that everytime) when dealing with your "company", I've had to file a chargeback becuase your "company" has once again failed to ship anything. Oh, I'm sure you have a great excuse for not returning my emails, like maybe Alex was watching too much **** on the computer and his hands were too sticky to type. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's just a really good and wonderful one like all of the rest.

I'm sure you learned alot working for Dwight, and are putting your lessons to good use. We all know that as soon as the police catch him, if they haven't already, he'll be back where he belongs, getting things put where they don't belong, by his cellmate Bubba. And, I'm just happy to say the only thing I lost in dealing with you was time, unlike some other people on this foum who have lost actual money in dealing with you.

Wait! We haven't heard from Andrew in awhile, maybe he can make another cameo appearance and sing your praises once again from the friendly confines of your office. Oh yeah, he's probably too busy buying some used cars from you so he can drive back to his corporate headquarters in Alabama and eat at his chain of Golden Corrals.

Anyway, you won't have to worry about hearing from me any longer. And mods, feel free to edit any content you feel is questionable.
  11. canada

canada Retired Moderator

I wouldn`t waste my time with them,there not a real company!!

Scott
  12. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

You'd think that dealing with jarmarc right here on the Forum for all to see, that DeAngelo would go through extrordinary lengths to make sure he was satisfied. Unless, of course, he never had any Ipods at all.

This company belongs right where it is: Name & Shame.
  13. jarmarc

jarmarc

Hopefully his Google Checkout will be frozen/shut down soon. I provided Google with the link to this thread, after "Alex" sent another bogus FedEx tracking number. I actually made a purchase from these guys so that I could alert Google to DeAngelo's scam and have proof of non-delivery from my actual transaction.

They were very good about communicating (much better than PayPal), and didn't even question the chargeback from Amex that was resolved (not just credited, but an actual resolution) in less than a week.
  14. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Good job on getting these guys shut down. This should be the good -guys revenge - each time they set up another merchant account, place an order, alert the merchant, and file the chargeback.... rinse and repeat.
  15. Tdog4500

Tdog4500

Victim of A-town wholesale/All things Electronix

i was also a victim of the scam couple months back, i purchased 3 items from Atlwholesaleclub.com/A-townwholesale.com/Allthingselectonix was the recent name change, and i called numerous times and got nothing good from them they even came up with the excuse that there was a fire and had to put everything back in the database, also my account on A-town was deleted, when i called one time to see about my orders and my account i heard animals in the background like a dog, who has a dog with them at a office, so what does that tell you, he is at his home or somewhere else, haha which made me really skeptical about this site...so i did some research and found out more about this company and regret finding it now because i spent $1387.47 out of my own pocket for 3 items, i couldnt do cc because of this which others have posted also, Due to our changing needs, we are in the process of upgrading our Credit Card Merchant Account. During this transition, we would like to ask that you use a different form of payment, such as check, money order, ________.

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience. We will notify you when our new Merchant account has been established.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact…

Angelo Brown
    Trainer Specialist
    404-498-8466

so i used there other payment option which was by online check..orders were made on 7/7/06 and payment cashed or they received it on 7/12, i still have the check #'s and the order #'s but does no good if i dont have my account or there site isnt up and running anymore, i had print out receipts but they were accidently misplaced somehow which makes me mad because those could help me in this situation, but i still have the bank statements and copies of images of the online checks, and they say payment was made to TNI ATLANTA, so basicaly im asking whos company is this?? Dwights? or the other guys, and how do i go about tryn to get money back if possible, should i get a lawyer or would i be wasting my time? its obvious i have proof of payment and who it was sent to, and no items or trackn numbers from them...if you are really serious about finding good sites for items like electronics i would recommend checking out salehoo.com, , they even do test purchases for most the sites to make sure they arnt fraud...i have made orders from couple of there site directories..i like them..forget these 2 knuckle heads :D

Looking for wholesale suppliers? SaleHoo has what you need

***************************************************A comprehensive directory of manufacturers, wholesalers and dropshippers:. SaleHoo has suppliers for over 75 different categories of products: From consumer electronics to plumbing supplies, DVDs to powertools, board games, prams and strollers. And if we don't have it -- we can find it for you, for free!
    ***************************************************Avoid the scams!: Our suppliers are rated both by SaleHoo and by SaleHoo members who have used them, so you can check a supplier's track record before you purchase from them. Our suppliers don't pay to be included in our directory (which means our directory is not biased in any way) and SaleHoo also regularly purchases from suppliers to check the quality of their product and service. You can be sure that you're getting all the information you need before choosing to purchase from anyone.
  16. Tdog4500

Tdog4500

oh yeah one more thing guys i would also refer them to
    Internet Crime Complaint Center

i filed a complaint already here you should too it might help!!
  17. jarmarc

jarmarc

Unfortunately, you'd be wasting your time hiring an attorney. It would cost you more than you lost to Dwight. This was Dwight's website, and from what I understand, he's not going to be coming back unless of course the police catch him.
  18. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

How do you know this? Or do you work for Salehoo? Many people have had major problems with companies listed in Salehoo.
  19. Weedog

Weedog

As David said lots of people have been scammed from so called companies on the Salehoo list,
    They even posted here for a while trieing to defend themselves
  20. canada

canada Retired Moderator

If payment was made to TNI Atlanta it`s Dwight Pearson`s Company.

Dwight Pearson
    TNI Atlanta
    Office Address: 3563 Walnut Creek Way
    Lithonia GA 30038

The web site http://www.atownwholesale.com is no longer online!

My advice is to file a Lawsuit in small claims court,it would be the cheapest option.

Scott
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.