1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.atlwholesaleclub.com and www.sjellc.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by landofthedead05, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canada

canada Retired Moderator

There`s been various scam web sites listed in the SaleHoo directory.Only deal with the authorized distributors for each brand name.

Scott
  2. tantk

tantk

The owners of Salehoo are only interested in collecting the fees. I

would recommend against using salehoo at all costs as they don't

verify the wholesalers who are on their list. In fact, they promote alot

of scammers.
  3. Tdog4500

Tdog4500

I see, well i didnt have a prob from the one i used,but if thats true ill stay away from them too, but ill be alright i found a wholesale supplier that actually lives 15 min away from me...haha they are a car audio and accessories suppiler, called the wholesale house. went there myself and they seem pretty good, they even took me for a tour through the building and wow they have a ton of stuff!!! will be doin bussiness with them soon..here is there site if anyone is interested, but they require a vendors liscens and storefront, or website just as a headsup.. **********************************
  4. Anthony

Anthony

Please keep on topic guys !!
  5. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

So several people in here are still up to the same old bad mouthing that has gotten us where? SJE has grown even with all the issues we've been through so once again, I don't care what you say about my company or my employees or me b/c obviouly we are still doing business. The situation with Mr. Douglas will be resolved as soon as my suit settles and he will receive his money back and we will move on. Thanks Mr. Arnold for the hiccup with Google, but that was resolved AFTER we pointed out that we are entitle to 7 days shipping time as agreed upon with Google. And Mr. Sizemore, I owe you what $250 in escrow fees? How about you call and speak to me like a real man instead of calling and harrassing my employees and maybe we can settle that as well. Anyone else have any issues they'd like to discuss you know where to find me b/c as I stated earlier SJE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
  6. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

The return of DeAngelo!

Just look at jamarc's posts and mine for the real story (and everyone else for that matter, except for DeAngelo’s alias of AWSaxon from the same IP address). If you actually had product, you'd ship out and make a ton of money from me alone (but I’m not stupid and wiring you money). You’d have people on here backing you up with delivered tracking #s. Yet no one is coming to your defense…and there’s no reason for anyone to defend you. You had more than 7 days to ship to me - over 30 (Escrow funded 9/25 and I cancelled transaction 11/9 - but I guess you needed more time or your math calculations say you had another 7 days). No – you didn’t have product and you still don’t. Of course you'll never respond to that...here’s your chance to be a real man and explain why you missed shipping out about 4 times when you guaranteed it would go out that day/week. Ah…the silence is deafening.

I’m sure a certain moderator here would purchase bulk units on CC for you to deliver if everyone else is so wrong – and promptly do a chargeback 10 days after no in transit tracking #s are provided or take a 100% refund. And both PayPal accounts I know of aren’t able to accept payments. Hmm…I wonder why. Legitimate companies that actually ship out product have no problem keeping up a real merchant account, or PayPal, or Google Checkout. But I guess you’re the one legit company that can’t seem to keep one of them afloat…no. Care to post the tracking #s you’ve shipped out in the last 45 days via FedEx/UPS? I’ll give you a $100 for every extra delivered tracking # you have over me in that time period from our respective accounts.

It's quite funny how I'm to call you and be a "real man" when you would never return my phone calls. You promised to pay the fees (never expecting you to) via the PDF you sent me with the tracking #s for the boxes that never shipped on 10/16, yet you haven’t asked once for my bank wire info or sent a check. You have my phone #...I answer every time like a real business since I run a real business. The phone #s I have for you don't work from your sites since "lines are temporarily busy" yet I'm supposed to call you and get you on the phone. So where do we find you now? Email was useless in the past – besides, you want me to talk to you on the phone like a real man.

I think your definition of harassment is quite different from mine. I warned your new employee (he may be family and in on your company ways and alerted you so quick – amazing how quick you post here but won’t call me directly and be a “real man”) about his credit and he should put a block with the 3 credit bureaus.

But he deserves what he gets after stating “ok so I read the entire thread. And all I can say to you is...this...as long as DeAngelo cuts me a check on the first of every month I don’t care what his affairs are...And we are authorized to take as long as need to complete the order...or if ur payment clears we have 7 days, I have read the company policies and it seems the only customer who have problems with out company are the ones who cant follow simple procedures.” All of this from a guy who's been working there 2 weeks! Actually, you don’t have as long as you want to “complete” the order and you don’t ship with 7 days after payment clears. As I’ve stated many times before on here, you all have been warned. I setup the Escrow transaction to show the wishful people out there and the those that wired money…that product isn’t coming in this lifetime.
  7. jarmarc

jarmarc

Brett is right. He's nothing but a liar and a thief. NO QUESTION about that. I've already had SEVERAL people who have wired DeAngelo money as far back as June, and still have not received anything.

You had more than 7 days from my order to my complaint with Google. So, when you heard from Google about my dispute, you chose to provide bogus tracking numbers. That's the sign of a real company, right? For those that have lost money, you're not alone. He's a professional con artist who will continue to come up with one excuse after another to buy himself more time to take more of everyone else's money. DeAngelo, you can say what you want, but everyone in here knows exactly who and what you are. And as Brett said, there isn't anyone here who is coming to your defense, unless you can come up with another alias.
  8. jarmarc

jarmarc

The excuse Master

• It's just one excuse after another isn't it DeAngelo.
    • You, and Alex, and Andrew, and whatever name you're going by this time, had more than 7 days to ship my order prior to my dispute with Google being resolved. I filed it on the 7th day after my order was placed, and it was another 4 days until THEY confirmed that your tracking numbers were bogus. Hmmm, that's a total of 11 days.
    • I've heard from several people on this forum who HAVE lost money to you, other than the ones that you've named, asking for my advice.
    • You lie and provide bogus tracking numbers to buy yourself more time. This is something that ONLY liars and thieves need to do.
    My only motivation in even responding to you is to help dissuade anyone who might be thinking of wiring you money. Hey, how about this, we'll see if your man enough to provide everyone on this forum with your REAL address. You do that, and the next time I'm in Atlanta, I'll drop by and check it out. If it's legit, I'll put my tail between my legs and tell everone here what a fine upstanding person you are. Until then, you are what you've continually shown you are.
  9. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Maybe those folks ought to post here, band together and start legal remedies...

Just a thought
  10. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

The new site is www.sjellc.com - maybe the thread title can be updated to reflect this. A valid working # as of today for the site is 404-806-1890 (Jimmy aka ???). Contact them on AIM (http://shop.sjellc.com/contactUs.hg) - you'll be amazed as to the # of iPods they have "in stock" yet they can't figure out how to ship them.
  11. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The company changes it`s url every few months!

I have added www.sjellc.com to the title.

Scott
  12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The company has a 25% order cancellation penalty policy.

From http://www.sjellc.com/FAQ.htm

SJE, LLC and all of its subsidiaries reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, at any time. The customer also reserves the right to cancel their order at any point prior to shipping. Customers that choose to cancel their order, regardless of the means used to purchase (Google, PayPal, check/money order, bank wire, etc.), are subject to a 25% order cancellation penalty. In the case that an order is cancelled prior to receipt of payment, the 25% penalty will still apply and will be due within 10 days of cancellation before the account is sent over to collections. In the event that a refund is due, SJE will refund the balance owed within 10 days of cancellation.
  13. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

If they ever do process credit cards again briefly (as the chargebacks will flood again), AMEX/Discover/MC/Visa banks will never allow them to charge 25% cancellation penalties. The FTC requires shipment with the stated timeframe or 30 days anyway. After that point, the customer is entitled to cancel the order and a full refund. It doesn't matter what policies anyone puts on their site - they must be applicable to local, state, and federal guidelines - not to mention credit card rights.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1999/11/shoppingtips.htm

Check delivery dates:

"If the seller can't ship the goods within the stated or 30-day deadline, the seller must notify you, give you a chance to cancel your order and send a full refund if you've chosen to cancel. The seller also has the option of canceling your order and refunding your money."
  14. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

One again, you show your lack of knowledge in the credit card industry. Our cancellation policy has been reviwed several times, by several merchant card processors and not one has stated any flaw with it (this includes Google). Everyone was aware of the cancellation policy at the time they placed their orders, as its been in effect since June. Google has repeatedly upheld this policy for us. By the way, I didn't dispute the chargeback with Google for Mr. Arnold. I didn't feel like wasting my time or his. Since we owe soo many people so much money, I would like for all of these individuals to step forward as the company is only aware of two. I announced the domain change several times over the phone and on the website back in September, so why the surprise there? The whole issue, Mr. Sizemore, is you're upset b/c I wouldn't kiss your ass. Next time you have yout little buddies at Escrow.com call on your behalf, make sure the other party has actually disconnected prior to yout talking **** about someone. That is why I rejected your phonecalls and e-mails. SO once again, if you would like your Escrow fees that you lost back, contact me and we'll talk. Other than that, you have no other reason to contact my office. Thank you.
  15. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

There's a reason your company is in name & shame and no one is coming to your defense.

This is classic and predictable material, DeAngelo. You’ve studied well – never answer a single direct question but rant about other content. This post is mainly for everyone but DeAngelo, as he doesn’t respond to direct questioning. I bet he wouldn’t do so well under cross examination in court.

I will put my knowledge of the credit card industry and their policies against yours any day of the week. I have seven years experience on you, with no more than one week of interruption during those years. I'm the one who can process $100K (AMEX froze your $24K payment from me back in July) on my AMEX merchant account with no problem - yeah, and they don’t freeze the funds either. By the time they call me (if it’s a new card # I’m processing) the items are delivered and signed for. That’s how a legitimate merchant account works – not waiting on the funds to be deposited into your bank account and then shipping as is your policy and just about every “broker” here. Do Amazon, Dell, Target, or Wal-Mart work that way? No…and I don’t either.

If you read PayPal's Seller Protection Policy, you must ship within 7 calendar days of receiving payment. For DeAngelo, he doesn’t care as he never ships product (man up and post all of those tracking #s). For those reading for informational purposes, Wells Fargo (PayPal’s processor) requires it...and here's the link...http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_spp-outside (3.d.i). Google has the same policy (via Pamentech)...but you have the problem of not shipping out in 7 days. All of those merchants that reviewed your policy must be working out great for you, considering you can't keep one longer than a week before shutdown (if you ever had them running to begin with). Your business must have looked so great they didn’t want you as an account and take on the risk. Somehow I have no problem processing large tickets on all 4 cards through my merchant account and PayPal/Google Checkout – yet you can’t even keep up a third party PayPal/Google Checkout account.

The customers' issuing bank could care less about your policy either...that's why those with a chargeback have received a 100% refund from their issuing bank...not less 25%. And the reason from you or one of your employees today about the reason your Google Checkout account was disabled is just another lie. Jarmarc helped in getting you shutdown, yet your camp is saying it’s b/c you processed over your limit of $50K. Interesting, considering many people process over that amount and Google welcomes it…it makes more money for them as long as the seller follows policy. They shut you down for non shipment and providing bogus tracking #s from excessive chargebacks. But somehow I guess that’s Google’s fault too – you should be able to ship out products whenever you choose.

And no, I didn't nor do I want you to kiss my ass...I don't swing that way even though you do. You think there would have been any problems if you shipped on day 1, 7, 14, 20 after Escrow payment was funded? As I've already stated previously, I wanted you to hear me - b/c you belong in the same sentence as your buddy Dwight. I made it apparent I would expose you for who you are…and you’re doing everything to help that along. The connection between the two of you is appropriate, even if you’re using funds just as an investment strategy or worse not refunding people – ever – which you can’t prove otherwise. I never expected to get product from you at the prices given; I was amazed at the amount of lying you did and your delay tactics, especially to people you promised would have wired refunds on October 27…what’s the reason for that delay? Oh right – you’re waiting on a settlement now, but you have orders of $1 million according to your accountant. Surely you should be able to cover $50K in refunds! The Escrow process was to stop new people and the wishful from wiring you money.

And I only got my "buddies" at Escrow involved b/c you never shipped the product for 22 days...yet you won't answer as to why you never shipped the product on day 7, 8, 9, 10..21 (answer is you don't have product). That phone call was 22 days after Escrow payment was confirmed, well after the 7 days to ship per your site's "policy." And I never called or emailed you after that phone call with Escrow in which you were tricked since you wouldn’t take my calls or respond to my emails about non shipment - so you couldn't reject them. You were ignoring phone calls/emails after the Escrow transaction was funded on 9/25...and making excuses as to why shipment hadn't gone out. What buddies at legitimate C Corp companies do you have? I’ll bet I have far more than you ever will.

Man up and give me a call, since your site's phone #s are "temporarily busy" quite often. You have my #...and I never have such issues on my line. Man up and take my challenge on the tracking #s. Man up and tell people the truth as to why you didn’t ship out those days when you repeatedly said they would definitely go out that same day as you would drop off at FedEx Kinko’s. I’ll expect more of the same…more excuses and not addressing any questions here. People like you are taught to avoid, avoid, avoid direct questions and you’re doing a fine job of it – sadly, it’s nothing to be proud about. Karma comes around ten fold when you least expect it. I only hope it hits you many times more.
  16. DeAngelo130

DeAngelo130

As Nicole stated to you yesterday during the IM conversaition (thought I didn't know about that either?), the phones are working fine. You can't get through b/c you are attempting to block your number when calling. The system rejects calls from blocked IDs. Once again, I stand that you know little about the credit card industry. During a chargeback, the merchant has an opportunity to dispute the legitamacy of the chargeback. We also have the ability to apply any cancellation penalties as the ywould apply. If you would liek to discuss your Escrow fees, contact my office, other than thaqt, you have no reason to. Thank you.
  17. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

Way to avoid the questions again - your failure to answer a single direct question is revealing the truth about your "company." My five year old nephew doesn't avoid direct questions as much as you do (on the phone you just go silent; on IM you change the subject or don’t answer). How else would you have posted so quickly after talking to your “employees” on IM? Everyone “working” for you deserves what they get, as they know shipments never go out and you won’t take me up on my shipping # challenge. Everyone – talk to them on AIM and find out the new PayPal address. They’re using this new “Jimmy” for the PayPal account (which was still limited Saturday) as their old one was limited (needed a new SS#, tax ID#). And find out how many iPods they have in stock – yet they won’t ship out units to their customers that have paid via wire months ago. But somehow they’re getting refunds “soon” – why not ship out product instead - like the 80+ 8GB iPod nanos in stock on Friday? I'm sure there's some wonderful excuse for holding that stock forever and not shipping it out.

I got through fine before and did Friday with an alternate # to “Jimmy." Many times on the old site you had a "phone lines are down" message or the line would just ring and no one would answer so believe what you want. Regardless, you have my # and you haven’t been man enough to call me directly, period. Man up, DeAngelo. Edit – you finally called me Saturday after I initiated a conversation on IM.

You should run a spell check too, as the President of a company that according to your “accountant” months ago “projected to have $1 million in sales” (total BS for you readers), should at least know how to do that or spell correctly without one. You're the one that has little experience in how to run a successful merchant account and how it works. You will always lose a chargeback as a merchant if you don't ship the goods within the stated time period (very few times can it be more than 7 days after the post date), no matter what you have listed in your illegal terms of service. If every merchant could state shipment will go out in 6 months or there's a 50% cancellation penalty (PS3 anybody?), people like you would be everywhere. But you can't, as it's against the merchant's terms of service. Since you've never had a real merchant account without chargeback problems, ask someone who does for their printed booklet and terms of service. Have a read about Visa/MasterCard policies, as I’m sure you’ve never read those in depth. Your company is doing so great it can’t even keep up a Google Checkout account or PayPal in your name, much less a real merchant account.

For those of you that think you can wait for funds to be deposited into your bank account before shipping, Visa states the exact opposite to avoid a chargeback.

“Ship merchandise before depositing transaction. Don’t deposit transactions with your merchant bank until you have shipped the related merchandise. If customers see a transaction on their monthly Visa statement before they receive the merchandise, it could lead to a preventable chargeback.”

http://www.tax.state.ny.us/evta/documents/ndps_operating_guide.pdf P14
    Do not charge a cardholder before shipping the merchandise.

http://www.tax.state.ny.us/evta/documents/amex_operating_guide.pdf P18
    Charges cannot be submitted for payment until the goods are shipped.

Review these documents as they apply to a real merchant account and for those brokers that think you can wait 3, 4, 5 weeks before shipping merchandise. If you can’t front the money yourself, you don’t need to be in this business. If your supplier won't take CC for the entire amount, walk away. Legit companies have no problem with CC.
  18. bhsizemo11

bhsizemo11

DeAngelo called me after I talked to him on Yahoo IM Saturday. Now projected sales aren’t $1 million. So I asked what the actual sales were - $400K was his answer. The reason for not paying back anyone owed money – those are sales only, not profits. So I guess he’s just going to wait until he profits the debts owed and then pay back, whenever that time may come. If you owe people money, it doesn’t matter what your situation is – you get them their money back and you deal with your money issues/supplier problems yourself. You think the bank cares if you can’t make your payments because your supplier ripped you off or some other reason? They deal directly with you, not some third party they could care less about.

He admitted lying when he said he had actual physical stock of the ipods for my “big” order. Sorry, but $25K isn’t a big order DeAngelo. And to have $400K in sales while only producing one tracking #, your statements are quite laughable. Based on your figures, a $25K transaction shouldn’t be a large order either (6.25% of total sales for the year). You stated you have 2-3 shipments a day, so I asked you to run the FedEx tool for the past 45 days and produce me those 100 tracking #s. That’s when you hung up on me. On IM, after I asked why you hung up on me you stated the purpose of the call was the Escrow fees. You didn’t have a problem discussing everything else prior to me asking for multiple tracking #s…as you can’t produce them. Once again, you avoided dealing with reality as you don’t have an answer for that lie. So the professional person that you are, you hung up on me.

Now he says his supplier went out of business (thought you had 3 distributors back in the summer – guess all 3 are out now…), so he’s going to put his problems on a third party (if that’s even true). He admitted lying when he said he had items in front of him when he never did. Even though I said to him explicitly several times before the Escrow transaction, do NOT try to sell me items you don’t have right in front of you. Yes sir, they’re right here was always his response (even put away so they couldn’t be shipped to others). He lied by inflating stock #s to “seal the transaction.” He does this on all “really large orders” and then works on receiving the goods (he actually wrote this) – therefore, he can’t front money to get the stock first (aka broker all the way). That’s a hell of a way to run a business – lying to anyone that wants more than a few items to seal the deal without knowing if the product can be acquired.

You admitted you owe me $226.15 for the Escrow transaction and asked how I would like to be paid. I stated wire transfer and gave you my wire transfer information. I asked you today, Monday, for the bank wire reference # twice and you didn’t reply. I’ll be amazed to see that wired amount in my account, but even if it does show it doesn’t prove you’re legitimate or trustworthy. There’s a reason no one else came forth and stated they’ve received bulk orders, even though you came on here early summer and touted the wholesale division.
  19. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

This back-and-forth is becomming quite comical now. DeAngelo, if you are what you say you are, please provide some sort of proof. Simply saying over and over again that you are a legitimate supplier proves nothing. Provide some tracking numbers, provide some proof of stock, provide something!

As for Brett "misrepresenting" you and your firm, what does he have to gain by doing so? Other than providing a warning to others?
  20. jarmarc

jarmarc

I think we should nominate Brett for Forum Member of the Month...Hopefully all of his time and effort will keep anyone else from losing money to this crook.

Mark Arnold
    Jarmarc Trading Company
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.