1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.bigboxwarehouse.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by bootsaler, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bootsaler

bootsaler

Hello there, I found this forum as I wanted to let others know how I have been scammed.

I ordered 20 Juicy Couture tracksuits and 50 Akademiks t-shirts from them.

When the t-shirts turned up I was sure they were fake. They all had tags but the had different tags for the sizes such as S/M and L, however nobody said anything so I put that down to experience and vowed not to buy them again.

The tracksuits were a totally different story. They were meant to be mix colours and mix size. When they turned up they were ALL cream. Straight away that made them hard to sell. I sold five out of the first box then the wive openend the other boxes and we could not believe what we found. Some had legs longer than the other, different looking tags, marks all over. Size 8's being smaller than size 6's.

I contacted the wholesaler and he said (which he did not at the time) that they were seconds. I asked for a refund and he said that was not possible (despite saying he would on his website). We took one of the tracksuits to our local House of Fraser and compared the tags and they were totally different.

They are based in Canada but ship to the UK and mark the packages down so you do not pay tax but he is a nasty man with no sense of customer service. I cannot believe he is allowed to trade.

BEWARE
  2. guru4us

guru4us

thanks for sharing your experience Bootsaler
    sorry to hear about your loss Bootsaler..

Good luck in the future
    Regards

Harry
  3. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

That should have indicated his credentials to you in the first place..

Mike
  4. bootsaler

bootsaler

Your right, I was being greedy and should of looked at the seller more.

You live and learn
  5. Ebay_addict22

Ebay_addict22

Well this guy has been arrested last year so you don't have to worry about him anymore!
  6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.