1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.Extra-Mall.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by bartojanssen, Dec 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bartojanssen

bartojanssen

I don´t think its ok, but just in case.
    I bought 5 nokia 8800 from a supplier in Potugal, 1000 euro, so to cheap.
    Now the company in Portugal gave me a trckingnumber from the package.
    http://www.Extra-Mall.com
    www.concord-courier.com this is the courier
    this is the number 0SS22610D55
  2. Anthony

Anthony

...and?

Are you saying you believe these guys are legit? Have you received your products??

Don't really get what you are saying tbh.. :\
  3. xdanzx

xdanzx

No such company in the UK as Averahty Co Uk

4. JMGames

JMGames

I think hes asking about the courier company.

Looks like a scam to me. If you have not paid DONT.

Why in god's green earth would someone buy these things from Portugal? They are made in China. Buy closer to there...
  5. guru4us

guru4us

its a scam dude.
  6. kingster147

kingster147

Yup for sure

7. pood

pood

yup. scam definetly.
  8. woodle

woodle

ok if barto claims he has received his package.......then i guess you mods have no choice but to delete him eh?...............as per my requests for the reksa-arcade scam that he tried to pull.
    Keep in mind the guy also just recently posted a pyramid scam...........anyway lets just wait and see;\
    This thread is not only a test to barto but also a test to mods to see if they care about scammers using forums as bait.
  9. Anthony

Anthony

Woodle.. in the quiet words of the virgin mary.. "What the hell are you on about??"

Since when did the mods need testing?

If you think we are not doing our job properly then maybe I should put a few more hours into moderating this board than I already do.. :eek:

We are aware of barto and are keeping a close eye on him!

Thanks
  10. bartojanssen

bartojanssen

scam

I listen to the guys who told me they think its scam, No way you can buy nokia 8800 for 200 euros a piece.
    So I send the company in Portugal a message that I send all his emails to an anti fraud company in Portugal and England.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.