www.nicebase.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by trendsetters204, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trendsetters204

trendsetters204

Anybody here of this company? Site looks ok, but for some reason, it's seems kind of shady to me. Have emailed them alot. Here's the info.

"All items are new with tags (some may without retail price tag), original packaged."

"The items will be shipped from Oversea. we get them from authentical supplier, but the items are without paperwork. we have wholesaled many of them, and never met any problem."

"We ship the package via personal package and delcare a low value on it.
    In most time, the receive is free from any duties and taxes."

"You may order directly on the website, and make payment with your credit card while checking out."

"The credit card payment service is provided by authorize.net, it's secure and safe."

He/She Goes by the name of Kelly.
  2. willow1872

willow1872

Its a bit unfair to place a company in this section without doing some detective work first.
  3. willow1872

willow1872

Ok so ive done a whois search and had a look at the website. Their website isnt great, there are some grammer errors, their FAQ section is empty as is their Privacy Policy and Terms. They do however claim to use paypal but i do not know how to check their paypal information.

The whois search has shown where they are based: NO.21 Nanshan Road
    Shenzhen Guangdong 518052 and there is both a telephone number and fax number. If you are interested in anything they have to offer then contact them and ask them for all the information you need. Although i agree that their website needs alot of work this on its own is IMO not enough to place them in this section. I know the other guys on here will be able to find more information about them so lets see what they come up with.
  4. guru4us

guru4us

willow...they're selling fakes
  5. willow1872

willow1872

Yeah, its a shame i didn't see the other post about this company before i saw this one, that is why i could only comment on the website and the information i had found. I doesn't help when people keep starting threads about the same company lol ;)
  6. guru4us

guru4us

while the company might be real..the stuff they are selling is fake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.