www.nicebase.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by T-rav, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-rav

T-rav

Hey everybody,

I found this site ****************, i read the thread talking about this already posted by trendsetters and members of this site gave it a negative look how its fake and all. However, i have been emailing them back and forth as well and have requested trackign numbers of the prodcuts to actual buyers. I typed them into the site and tehe tracking numbers are real, its being shipped out of Hong Kong and into the United States, however the weight does not seem right of the package aso i emailed them back askin about it. They said

"They are all big package.

some times the carrier agency declare it fewer weight to avoid custom tax."

Is this true? can the carrier agency really declare a less weight? Thanks alot guys, i assume since they are actually shipping the supply that they might be legit, but i dont think a carrier can actually declare less weight. That's only what im thinking im not sure, what do you guys think? Thanks!
  2. Anthony

Anthony

3. Anthony

Anthony

In response to your question, yes carriers can declare a lower weight than normal but this doesn't happen very often.

Usually if this happens then you just get charged more than you would originally when they deliver the package.

In terms of tax and import duties, I have seen people declare the value of a product below the threshold of being taxed, but this is a very dodgy area that I wouldn't go into because you could land yourself in some serious trouble.

On final thought, I would personally avoid this seller as the negative comments in the above threads show that people are not happy with dealing with them.

Hope this helps,

Anthony
  4. guru4us

guru4us

while the company in question might be sending out the goods on time...the fact is that they are selling fakes. there's no excuse for selling fakes...it will eventually get u in a lot of trouble if u ask me
  5. Anthony

Anthony

Absolutly harry..

Moving to name & shame..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.