www.nikeshop.biz

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by bulayde, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulayde

bulayde

got a quote for £565 for 34 pairs of nike air max 95s, that price included pnp, paid by paypal, said it would be sent my dhl and i would get a tracking number, once i had paid they told me i would have tracking number shortly, then just stopped emailing me.

2 weeks had been up and that was the time it said for delivery on the site, rung dhl and asked for help and they could not give me any really but said if it was sent via them it would take 3 days MAX.

got a couple of other people to email the company for quotes, and they got replys instantly. the company used to use msn 24/7 but after i had ordered stopped using it, so i got stitched up of £565, so i reported it to paypal like buyers protection thing, ended up only getting £46 back!

im absolutely gutted

STAY AWAY FROM THESE
  2. bdphilly

bdphilly

what was the reason for not getting all your money back? i thought paypal had buyer protection up to 1k?
  3. bulayde

bulayde

they said the seller only had £46 in there paypal account, and they said they had disabled it until they paid the rest back in to my paypal, but hasnt happened. i cant even file another report
  4. bdphilly

bdphilly

if you used a credit card with paypal, try calling up your credit card company and they might be able to get your money refunded
  5. bulayde

bulayde

am trying that
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.