1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

www.nikespaces.com...scam??

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by twpsoccer, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twpsoccer

twpsoccer

i have been talking to someone from this website bout some items...are they a scam? does anyone know? they take paypal for small purchases only...they seem legit...has anyone heard of anything bout them?
  2. Net Connected

Net Connected

hell yes i know. when i suggested them to pay per paypal, they suggested back to use western union instead.
    thats the new way of scammers pretending to be more serious: they pretend to accept pay pal and in the end, they cansel it ;)

to me nikespaces was very suspect so i didn't go on with my order.
  3. twpsoccer

twpsoccer

nikespaces.com

do you do wholesale? what do u purchase? where can u purchase iphones for cheap? how do people on ebay acquire so many of them? im sure they get them at low cost as well

4. CarolinaClearac

CarolinaClearac

illegal copies from the far east
  5. canada

canada Retired Moderator

The website is selling counterfeit goods!

Scott
  6. billywhfc

billywhfc

Nike sapces

hi
    i am a new member to this forum, i signed up because i saw your blog on nikespaces, i am 17years old and ihave using nikespaces to get shoes, i have bought about 8 pairs of shoes from nikespaces 5 nike tn and 3 gucci, and i have found nike spaces is a good legit site, i have payed through paypal for all my shoes and have recieved them all on time and as described, hope this helps you.
  7. D M

D M

Get real!
  8. k7suf

k7suf

i might register with them and buy a rolex for $59.99!!!!
  9. AnyTshirt

AnyTshirt

Bape $37 LOL I wish.
  10. Saajan

Saajan

They don't even accept PayPal :rofl:
  11. billywhfc

billywhfc

great!!!!!!!!

your right i have not bought from them for about 6 weeks and was unaware that they dont accept paypal? now i wont be going back there as wester, union is unsecure, but do you know anything about Westnike.com or not:\
  12. Saajan

Saajan

Westnike.com is selling fake goods.
  13. greedyboy

greedyboy

You only have to look at the domain name to establish they sell counterfeit trainers!
  14. Andy777

Andy777

Exactly! Domain names contain registered trade marks (like eBay, Nike etc.) are in first place illegal. Scammers use this approach to look more "trust able" - by creating associations with brand.
  15. billywhfc

billywhfc

nikespaces

hi again

i sent an email to nikespaces asking why they dont accept paypal and they said they do but they dont place paypal on they site but they still do accept it, this is the email they sent me, but it seems odd they dont place it on there site but they do accept it.

Dear Billy [FONT=&#23435],[/FONT]

I am Amilly from Nikespaces. If you need anything or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time. Sincerely hope we can cooperate again soon, and do more business in the future. We will do our best for you.

Sorry we don’t put paypal on our website now ,but we still accpet paypal again. Our Paypal address is: ****************************************************. You can choose western union to confirm the order on our website, so you will see the total price and shipping cost l. Then you can send the money to our paypal account directly. We can get your order on our webstie system.

However, please notice 2 points when you use paypal.
    1. Please don't write anything with the remark, as paypal don't like word relatived with name brand, such as nike,adidas,bape etc. keep it blank.
    2.we only ship to the adress on your paypal, so please make sure the address on your paypal is the correct one.

After payment, please let me know asap, then we will arrange shipment asap in 24 hours, and give you the tracking number later. We will do our best for you.
  16. Saajan

Saajan

It doesn't matter if they accept PayPal because their selling fake goods.
  17. billywhfc

billywhfc

they all are !!!!!!!!!!!
    apart form the official production lines from nike, all the cheap new products you see going on ebay are exact replicas of the real thing but they can get away with it coz no one can give proof that they are fake, have you senn the site www.ntradinginc.com because its another site like nikespaces
  18. Saajan

Saajan

So if you know that their selling fakes, how comes you've just told us that you've bought off nikespaces.com:

19. Anthony

Anthony

billywhfc - The organisations you are quoting are trading in counterfeit products. This forum does NOT support NOR endorse counterfeit products, we will not accommodate this discussion.

Thread Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.